Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad and my heart breaks for those babies 😞 she only ever had them to get back at Megan. I am glad that dylans girlfriend seems to have taken them on as her own so they do have a motherly role model

Reactions: 23
I’m on Series 2 at the moment, I’m not the biggest fan of any of the girls to be honest 😂 I don’t really like Chloe, but I think I dislike Jordan more. He’s just so boring and grumpy all of the time. I don’t get how they’re still together!?

Reactions: 12
Just on the topic of being a teen mum. I was 19 when i had mine and tbh i had lots of negative comments over those first few years. When my son was 2 i went to doctor over pain in my tummy. When he checked my tummy and seen my stretch marks i told them they were from my child i had. He straight up asked me was i not embarrassed about having a child at my age. He was a middle eastern doctor so obviously the culture difference came into it but still i have had lots of derogatory comments over being a teen mum its does happen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just on the topic of being a teen mum. I was 19 when i had mine and tbh i had lots of negative comments over those first few years. When my son was 2 i went to doctor over pain in my tummy. When he checked my tummy and seen my stretch marks i told them they were from my child i had. He straight up asked me was i not embarrassed about having a child at my age. He was a middle eastern doctor so obviously the culture difference came into it but still i have had lots of derogatory comments over being a teen mum its does happen.
What a prick, hope you complained

Reactions: 7
That’s awful! I’m so sorry you had such a narrow minded comment

Reactions: 7
Reeanne? They broke up ages ago. There's a wiki if you want the full story
Alright thanks. Where can I find the wiki?

I thought Megan was Reanne.

But how come Megan has TikTok videos of saying Dylan took her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I'm not sure actually. It's usually at the top. Can anyone link the wiki?

Reactions: 1

here you go

Reactions: 2
here you go

@Moderator can this be linked to the top please

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.