Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe and you can tell she doesn’t want to be filmed head down to the side he’s a controlling prick bet he made her be in the video he makes me so angry she’s so young and vulnerable just having a new baby
Hmm I wouldn’t be so sure if you look hard enough she’s taking photos/videos of the baby surrounded by cash to 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Seem like he in the country line industry and she being exploited via grooming by him 😳

Reactions: 8
I think we’re forgetting that she was apparently a teen mom fan that sought him out for clout. Her dad seems very active in her life too so doubt it’s any sort of grooming. Manipulation at most probably cos she’s only 19 and probably slightly naive

Reactions: 9
It makes me laugh how Manley proper pushes the fact he’s black and constantly uses the N word. The guy is the lightest skin dude going and has 3 white pale kids 😂 so how can he take the piss out of Megan for being white as if he’s some dark skin handsome man 😂😂 he proper pisses me off. It’s not as if he’s even being brought up around a black family or amongst black culture, he’s grown up with Maggie 🙄

Reactions: 41
Megan is awful quiet haha… I reckon she’s finally had the baby!

I think so, she is going to leave it until she does an announcement like Ree did , if she hadn't had the baby by now she'd be like 10 months pregnant hahah

Reactions: 5
I think so, she is going to leave it until she does an announcement like Ree did , if she hadn't had the baby by now she'd be like 10 months pregnant hahah
Ree only announced it because someone came on here and said what it was. Maybe someone who knows Megan will do the same

Reactions: 4
Ree only announced it because someone came on here and said what it was. Maybe someone who knows Megan will do the same
I think there was a lot more hype and drama around them when reeann had her baby, I don't think anyone really cares much that Megan's had hers as it's all gone quiet now x

Reactions: 10
I’m on old episodes and wrong bed boss episode has came on. This will never not be funny or Darren calling the priest mate 😂 Chloe is giving me the boak with her wink though and jorddddd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.