Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread peeps
Link to previous thread here

Reactions: 3
I’m in south east!
Two bed rented is about £1300
My 4 bed to buy is valued at 600k

I want to live up north but wouldn’t have the first clue where to go!

Reactions: 1
I’m in south east!
Two bed rented is about £1300
My 4 bed to buy is valued at 600k

I want to live up north but wouldn’t have the first clue where to go!

My rent is 450 for a 3 bed (southyorkshire but my sister pays 675 month)

P.s I love how this as turned into all us.compareing rent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My rent is 450 for a 3 bed (southyorkshire but my sister pays 675 month)

P.s I love how this as turned into all us.compareing rent
Same, I knew rent/ buying further up north is cheaper by I’m in shock at some of your prices?! Prices down here can’t be justified

In London, looking †o move out buts its around £1100 just for a room in a flat share!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I didn’t watch the last series but have been lurking on here and it’s made me go back to it, wtf have they all done to their faces?! Especially Sassi, I used to think she was so naturally pretty and she looked really good after she had her braces off.

Reactions: 15
right who is everyones bet on next baby/pregnancy?? can include the baby daddies

Reactions: 7
right who is everyones bet on next baby/pregnancy?? can include the baby daddies
I reckon now chloooo has sold the haaauss, they’ll do some new house content which will probs be a 5 bed mini mansion. Then preggo reveal around the xmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Manley might have a holiday romance and plant his next seed in Thailand at this rate, can’t let Dylan win

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually what if Ste surprises us and pops out a sprog?!!!

Is it wrong i’d be sad if it’s Darren? 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Manley or Dylan out of the girls I think Mia especially with all the natural cycle stuff think she was planting the seed of a oops baby

Reactions: 14
I really feel that Mia doesn't want to have another baby, I think she's happy with just Marylia and having the freedom , I just can't imagine her wanting to be with a baby/child all the time x

Reactions: 24
I really feel that Mia doesn't want to have another baby, I think she's happy with just Marylia and having the freedom , I just can't imagine her wanting to be with a baby/child all the time x
Mia doesn’t think things through though! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I rekon she will defo end up pregnant soon... I’m surprised Sassi hasn’t tried to get knocked up by Darren again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’d be on proper birth control if she really didn’t want one wouldn’t she? She wouldn’t be doing the natural cycles thing

She’d be on proper birth control if she really didn’t want one wouldn’t she? She wouldn’t be doing the natural cycles thing
Exactly. I don’t think she was maternal at all and don’t think she wanted a baby when she had marliyah either but she clearly got pregnant by Manley on purpose cause she’s stupid 😂 .. I still can’t believe when she was with that Lew guy a few months an was saying she was desperate for a baby with him and Megan was on the podcast telling her to go for it 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.