Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe and you can tell she doesn’t want to be filmed head down to the side he’s a controlling prick bet he made her be in the video he makes me so angry she’s so young and vulnerable just having a new baby

Reactions: 25
I have no words
Imagine being a father of three and posting pictures like this thinking it's something to be proud of
So trampy

Reactions: 24
You know what they say, money talks, wealth whispers. Manley is trying to make himself look rich but realistically he's not! He's bottom of the pile, street rat drug dealing. I hope he gets caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Manley hun this is highly embarrassing, not a flex
Honestly as much as he is an absolute utter twit he is such a source of entertainment😂 The way that picture made me cringe! This is one of my fave threads - Chlo’s tik toks, everything Manley does, Dylans baby mumma drama gotta love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly as much as he is an absolute utter twit he is such a source of entertainment😂 The way that picture made me cringe! This is one of my fave threads - Chlo’s tik toks, everything Manley does, Dylans baby mumma drama gotta love it!
It’s just the drama mick I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mia just confirmed that not only is the show back later this year but she’s back too

• Heart
Maybe he should give some money to his mum for some new doors/skirting boards. The state of chip fat towers is disgusting

• Haha
Came here to see what you were all saying about Manley withdrawing all his £700 Universal Credit and spreading it around his living room like a flex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Someone said to Mia "not a question but what foundation do you use?" 🤣 errm sounds like a question to me. I went to look for it again to screenshot but it's gone 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So cringe and you can tell she doesn’t want to be filmed head down to the side he’s a controlling prick bet he made her be in the video he makes me so angry she’s so young and vulnerable just having a new baby
Don't disagree that he's probably a controlling prick but in that video she looks like she's about to be taking a selfie in the middle of it so she's equally as cringe imo 😬

Reactions: 7
Picturing the process of him throwing the money on them and around the room is honestly making me nauseous 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And picturing him going round picking it all up afterwards and tucking it into his little handbag ready to queue up at the bank to deposit it. Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.