Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
Megan flexing a gucci changing bag whilst having a broken kitchen draw and vile living room curtains

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Blue1989

VIP Member
Laughing so hard at megans post about Tel "you had me at hello, look what we've been through". Actually Kirsty had him girlie and you had a whole murderer in-between come on now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

TreeBranch

Ok I’m going a bit out there with it, my guess is that we’re gonna go full circle with Megan and Dylan, and next year they will have another baby together- ngl in my head I have images of a Christmas announcement along the lines of “the path hasn’t always been easy but we’ve always been one another’s true loves!” With scan photo, snow outside, with all the kids outside stroking a possibly pregnant horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sorry but Manley is one ugly bastard and after seeing the way he behaves on telly I don’t know how a single soul would even look in his direction never mind have a baby to him and have his name tattooed on them 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

tspnwn

Darren calling the priest "mate" is another favourite scene of mine 😂 and then his face when he realizes he shouldn't have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Nat11

Yeah that’s the one looks like he needs a good wash 😂 he’s called Ben
Fun fact he lives at the bottom of my street😂 him and his mrs are crazy always of there faces lol saw them in bingo not long ago and he tried to steal a pot of pound coins got caught and banned for life 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Nat11

What a prick. Admitting he never wanted kids but has 3 baby mums. He’s vile in every way
Surely if u never wanted kids you would take every precaution to make sure it didn’t happen. He is fucking deluded man 🤣🤣 preaching about parents going away without their kids for a break. Excuse me sir didn’t u just go to Thailand? fucking come off it man

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinklestar

Erin’s story about how her sister gets her presents from A every year on Mother’s Day 💔 good on her for stating that rather than letting everyone assume it was Manky

• Sad

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Came here to see what you were all saying about Manley withdrawing all his £700 Universal Credit and spreading it around his living room like a flex 😂

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Did anyone see Chloe’s story yesterday where she was like ‘I’ve done the gym, had a shower and done my hair and makeup all before 1 O’clock’.. She acted proper proud of herself 🤣 there’s people who do that all before going to a fulltime job 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 43

mrsknowqiitall

Also cracking up at Dylan and Megan caravan shopping and he says we are not having 5 kids.....well Dylan look what's happening now

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jennytea

VIP Member
It makes me laugh how Manley proper pushes the fact he’s black and constantly uses the N word. The guy is the lightest skin dude going and has 3 white pale kids 😂 so how can he take the piss out of Megan for being white as if he’s some dark skin handsome man 😂😂 he proper pisses me off. It’s not as if he’s even being brought up around a black family or amongst black culture, he’s grown up with Maggie 🙄

Reactions: 41

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
He’s a mama’s boy who’s had his mum fighting his battles and supporting his ridiculous behaviour for far too long. Now he’s closer to 30 (idk how old he is) and acts like a 17 year old who’s just got his license while dealing weed. Which is probably exactly what he’s been doing since he was 15/16.

He was defo one of those scrotes that would get kicked out of school but show up at the gates at the end of the day in his bmx.

Imagine being a hardworking bloke and your daughter comes home and tells you she’s been impregnated by Spock Junior and he’ll be providing for the baby with drug money, and only if she agrees to his terms 1) giving the baby a shit name 2) being at his beckon call 3) giving them baby his last name (got to let everyone know he’s part of the chip fat mafia) 4) allowing him to treat her like shit and bully her (obviously this isn’t confirmed but we all know exactly what he’s like).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40