Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon now chloooo has sold the haaauss, they’ll do some new house content which will probs be a 5 bed mini mansion. Then preggo reveal around the xmas tree
I doubt it she’s already said she doesn’t want more yet and we all know how stubborn she is when she wants her own way

Reactions: 4
Felt like a student because her teachers seen her 🤦🏼‍♀️ god help her if she found out one of the people I went to school with ended up marrying one of the teachers years after (they got together a couple years after he left)
Are you from the North east? One of my old teachers married an ex student after they had left school 😂 I know it could have happened at other schools but I think I remember you mentioning being from up north (I could be misremembering)

Reactions: 3
Are you from the North east? One of my old teachers married an ex student after they had left school 😂 I know it could have happened at other schools but I think I remember you mentioning being from up north (I could be misremembering)
I was going to ask the same. Happened at my school however I’m south east 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s when she wanted slabs but for her birthday wanted a bloody Gucci belt 🤣 engagement was defo forced!!
---

God that Shannon cries at everything. She’s the type that’s like oh having a baby is so fab but then can’t handle it when she actually has to look after it. I can’t really remember but didn’t she end up having a second child to him when he said he didn’t want one and she came off the pill???
Yeah she forgot the morning after pill when she was meant to get it when going to do the shopping and made countless excuses because personally Charlie had a right to be mad she said she’d get the morning after pill and didn’t she then didn’t tell him she forgot to take it till the pregnancy test. They’re both to blame play stupid games win stupid prizes

Reactions: 13
A girl at my prom shagged the supply PE teacher in the toilet 😂😂😂 married with a child now but I’d love to know how they tell the kid they met

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Honest to god 😂😂😂 it was so strange because she was so prim and proper through school, real teachers pet and then she did that. It’s safe to say he is no longer a supply teacher and went the PT route instead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honest to god 😂😂😂 it was so strange because she was so prim and proper through school, real teachers pet and then she did that. It’s safe to say he is no longer a supply teacher and went the PT route instead 😂😂😂
I’m not surprised 😂 how do these things even happen. When I was at school I couldn’t think of oo Yano what I’ll just go see if my teacher wants a duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel sorry for Megan's 2 kids, they have had to share a room in a 2bed flat, dad is inconsistent as duck, mum back and forth between uncle tel and uncle prison. Now they have a new sister on the way, less room for their stuff, getting older, still sharing, no plans for a house etc. would need a 4 bed in Essex to give them a room each at this point, what does tel do for a living? Looks like he sells weed. Hope she gets a move for the kids sake.
On the show it seemed like he did construction work
---
I think Sassi got a bit too big for her boots at one point.. she was doing a lot of slagging the show off during lives etc… next thing you know she’s back 😂
As for Megan, she lives in social housing, so it will be extremely hard for her to get a move if she wants to continue down social housing route… they are sooo strict with rehousing. When the baby is over 6 months, she should be able to rejoin the housing register & bid for 3 beds, but then Dulcie will be expected to share with the new baby for a looong time, as they’re both the same gender. She won’t be priority for a move, so she could be in her flat for ages.
Yup some social housing have a minimum 3 year wait for rehousing the more bedrooms you need the bigger the wait

Reactions: 4
Honestly think Chloe is stuck with this “young mum” thing like I’m sorry if I word this a bad way but hopefully people understand. I think she still thinks she’s 18 or something the way she acts and the “omg I felt like a student” Chloe you’re in your 20s ( not sure her age now) but you’re not 18 anymore. I hope this new/next generation of teen mums brings her back to earth and makes her realise she’s nearly a full adult, not young, not teen or 18. If she could she would probably go round saying people say she looks 18/19 and she still gets away with a child ticket on the bus 😂 or go oh yeah people think I’m marleys sister not his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly think Chloe is stuck with this “young mum” thing like I’m sorry if I word this a bad way but hopefully people understand. I think she still thinks she’s 18 or something the way she acts and the “omg I felt like a student” Chloe you’re in your 20s ( not sure her age now) but you’re not 18 anymore. I hope this new/next generation of teen mums brings her back to earth and makes her realise she’s nearly a full adult, not young, not teen or 18. If she could she would probably go round saying people say she looks 18/19 and she still gets away with a child ticket on the bus 😂 or go oh yeah people think I’m marleys sister not his mum
How old was she when she had him?

so many people use being a teen mum as their personality trait🤣theres a load on tiktok exactly like that too. I think some of them make up stories that strangers have said stuff to them in the street cause I can hand on heart say no one has ever made any comments to my face🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
so many people use being a teen mum as their personality trait🤣theres a load on tiktok exactly like that too. I think some of them make up stories that strangers have said stuff to them in the street cause I can hand on heart say no one has ever made any comments to my face🤣
Same with me. I had my son at 19, it wasn’t planned but I have endometriosis and PCOS and my fertility is low so there was no chance I was giving up my baby. I’ve not once had anyone say anything bad or give me dirty looks or anything. I’ve actually had people praise me or say what a lovely boy I have or how I’m doing a good job. Even on parents evening my sons teacher said they can’t believe I’m only 26 as I’m so mature and engaging with the school 😂

Reactions: 7
Same with me. I had my son at 19, it wasn’t planned but I have endometriosis and PCOS and my fertility is low so there was no chance I was giving up my baby. I’ve not once had anyone say anything bad or give me dirty looks or anything. I’ve actually had people praise me or say what a lovely boy I have or how I’m doing a good job. Even on parents evening my sons teacher said they can’t believe I’m only 26 as I’m so mature and engaging with the school 😂
have you ever saw that girl with the kid matilda on tiktok? Every week she says someone has said something to her on the bus🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a mum at school that was a teen mum but she is doing amazing, really successful full time job etc and doing a great job of bringing her kid up.

Reactions: 3
There is a mum at school that was a teen mum but she is doing amazing, really successful full time job etc and doing a great job of bringing her kid up.
I think that’s the thing with teen mums. You either grow up and mature fast because you have this big responsibility or you never grow up and stay stuck as a teen. My son changed me and matured me but I know other people my age with kids who still go round acting like a teen. I knew and accepted I’d never do ‘normal’ teen things but it’s like some people can’t accept they can’t be a ‘normal’ teen so neglect the kids etc instead

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.