Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also a teen mum here and i think Chloe is one of the teens mums with a chip on her shoulder, she thinks she has to prove she’s successful and not “another teen mum” when in reality no one cares. No one cares I had my daughter at 19, no one cares what my job is, she needs to get over it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she actually does ads for fake tan 😭🤯 How in 2023 are people still applying it so badly?? I can’t believe she uploaded these pics with how bad it looks.
D2C99290-7173-43DC-8E87-8F07325813E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
so many people use being a teen mum as their personality trait🤣theres a load on tiktok exactly like that too. I think some of them make up stories that strangers have said stuff to them in the street cause I can hand on heart say no one has ever made any comments to my face🤣
I’ve actually had this and I had my daughter at 22 ffs. Some girls were slagging me off for being a “teen mum” behind me in a queue as I look so young lol. It does happen ofc but some people definitely exaggerate

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve actually had this and I had my daughter at 22 ffs. Some girls were slagging me off for being a “teen mum” behind me in a queue as I look so young lol. It does happen ofc but some people definitely exaggerate
I agree the odd time I agree but those who make it their personality trait that people abuse them in the street are so weird

Reactions: 7
Looks like reannes out for dinner with her eldest and a man... Still no sign that she sees the younger ones ever 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've just gone on Instagram for the first time in a while. How is megan still pregnant? Did she announce it just as the sperm had just hit the egg? Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not gonna lie, I have been following these threads for years and I’m a bit gutted we’ve siphoned Mia off, flitting from the tit show of Dylan to the Comedy of Manley Luther King in one thread was pure joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like reannes out for dinner with her eldest and a man... Still no sign that she sees the younger ones ever 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t stand her, she’s vile. I can’t believe she can act so normal and be uploading selfies 24/7 out and about whilst not acknowledging her children someone else is taking care of.

Reactions: 25
Megan could say the same about Dylan.
Pot kettle black.
They’re all immature and he’ll shack up with another mug soon

Reactions: 29
A girl at my prom shagged the supply PE teacher in the toilet 😂😂😂 married with a child now but I’d love to know how they tell the kid they met
‘We met at school’ everyone else: ‘awww how lovely’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really find the whole Ri situation really sad. Those poor babies must be wondering why their mother has just suddenly left them. I never really deep things to do with ‘influences’ or whatever you wanna call these lot but it really does make me feel for them. I just don’t understand how a mother can leave her kids like this and pretend nothings happened. I know Dylan isn’t the best role model by any means but I’m glad he’s there for his kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I really find the whole Ri situation really sad. Those poor babies must be wondering why their mother has just suddenly left them. I never really deep things to do with ‘influences’ or whatever you wanna call these lot but it really does make me feel for them. I just don’t understand how a mother can leave her kids like this and pretend nothings happened. I know Dylan isn’t the best role model by any means but I’m glad he’s there for his kids.
It’s the edited pictures and her bleeping captions that piss me off too 😡 as if they don’t exist

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.