Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the trailer yet? Didn’t someone say they saw cameras in one of manelys insta stories? None of the dads have been shown in the trailer, not even in the back ground of the clips so I wonder if it’s just focusing on the mums?
Yeah someone did see cameras but it was at marliyas birthday party so maybe there to film Mia only and he might not have his own scenes , suppose we will just have to see 🤷‍♀️

Maggie will be all over it if Manley has been filmed 🤣

Reactions: 14
I think they’re far too aware of themselves nowadays to be hot messes during the new series. It will all be about how they’ve got their lives together being boss girls and in the style models, with a side of difficult baby daddies thrown in for drama 🙄

Reactions: 40
I think they’re far too aware of themselves nowadays to be hot messes during the new series. It will all be about how they’ve got their lives together being boss girls and in the style models, with a side of difficult baby daddies thrown in for drama 🙄
I agree it won't be quite the same

Reactions: 18
Would someone please link the latest young and pregnant U.K. thread for me please? I can’t for the life of me find it 😂

I'm doing a re watch and Chloe is so annoying. "I could have a rolex right now if I didn't have Marley" - just 😑 sigh* 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know its old news but I cant believe Chloe has a collab with in the style she's not even that well known ! and they all look atrocious and bet half them things are see through and could probably get the same thing off shein

Reactions: 19
I know its old news but I cant believe Chloe has a collab with in the style she's not even that well known ! and they all look atrocious and bet half them things are see through and could probably get the same thing off shein
I think the person on here is right that ITS was probably gonna do a collab with Elle darby (that how you spell it?) but with her being cancelled they couldn’t do it so had to find someone fast which the best they could do was Chloe who recently got engaged not that known and there for would probably say yes (not sure how much they contribute to the design and that) with no rejections to anything about the design or what’s included 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t even think any of the teen moms are even that known anyway or seen as influences ether

Reactions: 22
Chloe’s swimwear is in the sale already! So they always do that? Imagine paying full price and it’s in the sale a week later!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No hate to chloe because it’s a great achievement to get a range with a brand however ITS clothes are shocking quality !! I think they must buy from ali express because it’s terrible !!! I got a jumper once, didn’t even have an in the style label just said made in China with black bold text, pretty sure it was from the billie faires range too

Reactions: 11
So reeanne keeps posting cups of tea? Is that a regular thing or is she going to spill some ....
I think it was to show the half naked man in her kitchen in boxers 😂 like ‘wow I have a man who makes me a cuppa’ the bar is in hell if that’s something to brag online about your man doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bad that like. Do they just do that with the influencers/celebs ranges or all of their stuff? Why do they have customers when they do that it’s weird!
Pretty much most things they often in the sale in asda too. It’s all cheap tat

Reactions: 3
I think it was to show the half naked man in her kitchen in boxers 😂 like ‘wow I have a man who makes me a cuppa’ the bar is in hell if that’s something to brag online about your man doing 🤣
Awkward I thought she was sitting off in her mates and her mate made a cuppa and was wearing a earth tone top and shorts 😂 ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.