Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has probably been said before….
Completely innocently and with no sinister intentions; I’ve just tried to locate Marliya’s primary school.
It took me under 10 seconds even with her logo covered
🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the trailer yet? Didn’t someone say they saw cameras in one of manelys insta stories? None of the dads have been shown in the trailer, not even in the back ground of the clips so I wonder if it’s just focusing on the mums?

Reactions: 3
So Dylan has now cheated on Ree? No surprise - once a cheat, always a cheat pretty much.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I don’t like this new trend of girls in their early to mid 20s having fillers. Especially when it’s anywhere but lips.
The lip ones do my head in so many I’ve seen and it just makes them look like they have fish lips 😬 even pouting in pictures 😂 I know I sound like a complete karen but I don’t get how it’s meant to make you look better

Reactions: 11
The lip ones do my head in so many I’ve seen and it just makes them look like they have fish lips 😬 even pouting in pictures 😂 I know I sound like a complete karen but I don’t get how it’s meant to make you look better
That full-on high profile lip look is very popular right now in all age groups 😬 it’s not really something that I personally would ask for but I suppose if they like it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It's true I agree, Charlotte Crosby is horrible with the ones she's got, she's ruined her face I'm sorry. I don't get it. It's how it starts just wee tweaks at a time before you know it years down the line,. cat woman .

The trailer is very boring
so not back with a bang then as chloe would say 🙄

Reactions: 13
That full-on high profile lip look is very popular right now in all age groups 😬 it’s not really something that I personally would ask for but I suppose if they like it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know if that’s the same lips we’re talking about but if it is then I honestly don’t get why it’s so popular 😂 all that comes to my mind is fish doing that bubble thing in water whenever I see it and it does make a lot of people look well older than what they are but yeah as you said as long as they like it themselves that’s all that matters

It's true I agree, Charlotte Crosby is horrible with the ones she's got, she's ruined her face I'm sorry. I don't get it. It's how it starts just wee tweaks at a time before you know it years down the line,. cat woman .

so not back with a bang then as chloe would say 🙄
Yeah I don’t follow or watch Geordie shore but a girl in the place I volunteered at was obsessed with her literally wanted to be her double and I was shocked when I seen her face like I new what she looked liked before she got it all done but if I didn’t know better I would of thought she had been on number of drugs for years I hate to say it because I’m not one to genuinely slag someone’s looks off but it just makes me feel sorry looking at people who do stuff to themselves and it makes them look like they’re in their 40s/50s

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's just been posted on the teen mom uk Instagram now @mtvteenmomuk
Thank you 😊 I agree that trailer is very boring it doesn’t make me want to watch the new season at all I mean I’m still gonna watch it just not got high hopes

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just looked on YouTube to see if it had been posted there and come across this from the pancake lady days.

And despite all that she was still there for Dylan at one of his lowest times. Yet Dylan still done her dirty and went back to Reanne. Will never forget when he said to Megan how he can't stop thinking about Reanne knowing full well Megan was still in love with him how insensitive😩
But now look shoes on the other foot, as so the saying goes how you get a man is exactly the same way you will loose them.
Probably an unpopular opinion but Megan was my favorite, so I will definitely miss the fact she's not on the new season

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And despite all that she was still there for Dylan at one of his lowest times. Yet Dylan still done her dirty and went back to Reanne. Will never forget when he said to Megan how he can't stop thinking about Reanne knowing full well Megan was still in love with him how insensitive😩
But now look shoes on the other foot, as so the saying goes how you get a man is exactly the same way you will loose them.
Probably an unpopular opinion but Megan was my favorite, so I will definitely miss the fact she's not on the new season
Was Megan definitely still in love with him or did she just want to go back to him because it was familiar? Either way, I agree that he was horribly insensitive. He’s the biggest wrong un dad, that’s for sure. Even worse than Darren.

Reactions: 7
Was Megan definitely still in love with him or did she just want to go back to him because it was familiar? Either way, I agree that he was horribly insensitive. He’s the biggest wrong un dad, that’s for sure. Even worse than Darren.
I think she was still in love with him, as he was her first love and the father of her two kids. Also remember the scene when they removed the picture of Megan from the dad's fridge 💀 Me personally don't get what any of these girls see in him, as he always looks like his in need of a good wash😭
Mtv teen mom uk Facebook changed there header and all I can say is omg I know my sister says kids age you but they look so aged considering they’re younger than me
From the trailer can clearly tell its filters and heavily photoshop this pic 😄

Reactions: 14
I think she was still in love with him, as he was her first love and the father of her two kids. Also remember the scene when they removed the picture of Megan from the dad's fridge 💀 Me personally don't get what any of these girls see in him, as he always looks like his in need of a good wash😭

From the trailer can clearly tell its filters and heavily photoshop this pic 😄
I agree, in the first season, I couldn’t notice anything but his filthy fingernails.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.