Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dylan only has ALL his kids every other weekend at the same time time so has plenty of time to be slagging about. I'm not surprised he has another girl but wow she looks so young really. Wonder how he would feel when Duloe was 18 dating a so called MAN aged 23 with 4 kids?
I don’t think every other weekend is much at all, so that’s what on average? 4 nights a month maybe.. If it’s only that then that’s sad! 😞 It also means those children are only seeing their other siblings a small fraction of the month. How are they meant to bond and be close? This is why people shouldn’t thoughtlessly be making children off the cuff 😤 it’s the children who suffer.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think every other weekend is much at all, so that’s what on average? 4 nights a month maybe.. If it’s only that then that’s sad! 😞 It also means those children are only seeing their other siblings a small fraction of the month. How are they meant to bond and be close? This is why people shouldn’t thoughtlessly be making children off the cuff 😤 it’s the children who suffer.
Absolutely agree with all you say except if insta in any reflection of reality it looks like only maybe Saturday overnights so that would be 2 nights a month. He's a total waster, needs his time aka snagging and taking drugs. SMDH. I've always actually liked ree but I guess she now has a taste of Megan's reality and what a waste of space dad he really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Karma blud

Ree won’t stop posting quotes and trying to make Dylan jealous. If she was actually trying to boss up, she would focus on her business and kids, get her driver’s license and get her life back together.

I’m honestly surprised her and Dylan lasted as long as they did, but how you get them is how you lose them!

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Karma blud

Ree won’t stop posting quotes and trying to make Dylan jealous. If she was actually trying to boss up, she would focus on her business and kids, get her driver’s license and get her life back together.

I’m honestly surprised her and Dylan lasted as long as they did, but how you get them is how you lose them!
My opinion is if they've both moved on so quick they were probably there the whole time. Especially with Dylan (we know he can't stay faithful) he's probably been seeing this girl for a while behind Rees back.

Reactions: 18
My opinion is if they've both moved on so quick they were probably there the whole time. Especially with Dylan (we know he can't stay faithful) he's probably been seeing this girl for a while behind Rees back.
Bit of a coincidence he reveals her not long after her 18 🤷🏼‍♀️ But that’s none of my business

Reactions: 40
Reeannes posted that to show she's moved on as well 🙄 I think they should all stay single and focus on the kids for a little while.

Reactions: 23
I think Dylan only has ALL his kids every other weekend at the same time time so has plenty of time to be slagging about. I'm not surprised he has another girl but wow she looks so young really. Wonder how he would feel when Duloe was 18 dating a so called MAN aged 23 with 4 kids?
A man in his 20s should have 0 interest in TEENAGERS

• Heart
Reactions: 61
A man in his 20s should have 0 interest in TEENAGERS
Makes me so mad the amount of people that normalises stuff like this because of “young age” Ive watched a lot of nonce hunters who’ve stung people around 18/19 chatting to 13/14 year olds and it’s shocking the amount of people saying they shouldn’t be capturing 18/19 year olds because of the age difference and because they’re young like 🤦🏼‍♀️ Clearly somethings up if they’re interested in someone who’s that young etc it’s sick. Like the time Dylan was leaving school she was basically starting year 7.
He must of gone through all the age appropriate women and now need to target the next generation

Reactions: 16
I genuinely don’t think Dylan and Ree will get back together now. Dylan seems to go back and fourth in all his relationships but once he has moved on he doesn’t go back.. (I mean he doesn’t actually get back in a relationship with the previous one, probably just sleeps with them and strings them alone why he makes kids with the new girl🤢)

Reactions: 15
Because no sane full grown WOMAN would actually go for him you have more sense when your 24+ I'm a different person to when I was 17/18 I'm now 27.

Reactions: 38
Dylan is vile and no grown woman with any sense would go near him so his only hope now is to date teenagers who for some unfathomable reason think that having a boyfriend with 4 kids makes them sooo grown up and soooo mature.
I was 18 when I met my now almost husband, he was 20 with a 2 year old and I thought very long and hard whether that was a situation I wanted to get involved in. Now 9 years and 2 more kids later I wouldnt change a thing… but 4 kids and 2 baby mamas..hell to the naaaah! That poor girl needs to run for the hills before he impregnates her too🤢

Reactions: 24
Wtf the irony!! 😭😂 this is Megan . Remember she was with Tel a few months and saying he was their step dad!! Bet she did the same with the jailbird too
😂😭 she wanted a baby with tel after what felt like 24 hours I imagine she wanted a baby with jail bird probably wanted to reinact that seen in that ted Bundy film

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😭 she wanted a baby with tel after what felt like 24 hours I imagine she wanted a baby with jail bird probably wanted to reinact that seen in that ted Bundy film
😭😭 ffs .. I remember her answering Q&A’s a few months back people asking if she’s gonna have more kids and she was saying soon 😂 obvs was waiting for him not to be behind bars.. If he hadn’t been locked up she def would’ve had another one by now.. I’m so glad she’s back with Tel for her kids sake 😅

Reactions: 11
Remember a while back when Dylan and Ree split up (one of the many time) he posted a pic of him and a girl on a sofa I think it was? With a pile of clothes next to them…do we reckon that was this girl who he apparently loves after being with for all of five mins? He had cheated with Ree for a long time before they actually got together if I remember correctly so it wouldn’t be the first time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.