Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember a while back when Dylan and Ree split up (one of the many time) he posted a pic of him and a girl on a sofa I think it was? With a pile of clothes next to them…do we reckon that was this girl who he apparently loves after being with for all of five mins? He had cheated with Ree for a long time before they actually got together if I remember correctly so it wouldn’t be the first time.
Maybe he kept it quiet because she was under 18? Didn't someone say on here she's only recently turned 18

Reactions: 10
Remember a while back when Dylan and Ree split up (one of the many time) he posted a pic of him and a girl on a sofa I think it was? With a pile of clothes next to them…do we reckon that was this girl who he apparently loves after being with for all of five mins? He had cheated with Ree for a long time before they actually got together if I remember correctly so it wouldn’t be the first time.
Oh yeah! That’s the one he showed in the underwear then I’m guessing? 😕

Reactions: 1
Noo that was a different girl.. definitely wasn’t this one

Reactions: 1
Different girl. Speaking of that girl, she posted this recently 😂 shade at Dylan?
504DC4B3-4EEF-4E03-BED6-0DC31BA4AA96.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She was celebrating her 18th birthday, he obviously kept it quiet he was seeing her until she became an adult. Looks like he's trying to relive his youth he missed out on because he had so many kids so young. He needs to focus on his kids

Reactions: 33
She was celebrating her 18th birthday, he obviously kept it quiet he was seeing her until she became an adult. Looks like he's trying to relive his youth he missed out on because he had so many kids so young. He needs to focus on his kids
He's focusing on the wrong kids isn't he 🤠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Just saw the trailer for the new series, Wednesday 16th July!
Sorry I meant 6th of July! Marliya at the start ‘we’re back huns’ 😂😂😂 it looks pretty boring from the trailer in my opinion. I don’t think it will compare to the other series at all, there was no drama other than Hudson crying 😂

16th July is a Saturday?
Just saw the trailer again, I miss heard it’s the 6th July!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just looked on YouTube to see if it had been posted there and come across this from the pancake lady days.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.