Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was to show the half naked man in her kitchen in boxers 😂 like ‘wow I have a man who makes me a cuppa’ the bar is in hell if that’s something to brag online about your man doing 🤣
I thought that as well, it was to show there's a guy there but not obviously post it, nothing to do with her having a tea lol.

Reactions: 6
Yes ITS is really bad quality and they ALWAYS have a sale quite quickly after something is launched, Chloe wouldn’t have any say over the designs either. Take a look at the Adam Frisby thread (the owner of ITS) to have a read about the company, they also done a documentary on BBC called Breaking Fashion which might be on iPlayer still.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it was to show the half naked man in her kitchen in boxers 😂 like ‘wow I have a man who makes me a cuppa’ the bar is in hell if that’s something to brag online about your man doing 🤣
I didn't even notice the man until I saw this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if the rumours of tel having fertility problems were true because it’ll be strange if that is for them

Reactions: 1
Megan's either pregnant or wants people to speculate that she is, she knows exactly what she's doing by posting that photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m doing a rewatch and I’m at that bit where they’re having a meal at the pub after Jordan’s cheated and I just got on too considering Jordan done wrong he clearly put no effort at all in the meal. Like he could of tried to actually make conversation at the meal instead of sitting in the corner on his phone 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Best thing to do in that situation is stay on the phone prolonging giving it to marley in front of your girlfriends parents after cheating

I know some on here said stop bringing the cheating up but this isn’t about the cheating technically it’s more about his behaviour and lack of putting effort in after doing it

Reactions: 12
she was clearly talking ti the guy in prision then tel probably text her and she ditched him for tel! niceee didnt tel cheat on her too??!

Reactions: 7
I’m doing a rewatch and I’m at that bit where they’re having a meal at the pub after Jordan’s cheated and I just got on too considering Jordan done wrong he clearly put no effort at all in the meal. Like he could of tried to actually make conversation at the meal instead of sitting in the corner on his phone 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Best thing to do in that situation is stay on the phone prolonging giving it to marley in front of your girlfriends parents after cheating

I know some on here said stop bringing the cheating up but this isn’t about the cheating technically it’s more about his behaviour and lack of putting effort in after doing it
The bit that gets me is he said on camera he didn’t try with her after they broke up because he didn’t want to be with her. Her friends and family would have seen that disrespect and she still took him back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bit that gets me is he said on camera he didn’t try with her after they broke up because he didn’t want to be with her. Her friends and family would have seen that disrespect and she still took him back
she was so rude to her mam when she obviously was hurt by what jordan did to her daughter🙄

Reactions: 10
she was so rude to her mam when she obviously was hurt by what jordan did to her daughter🙄
The thing they got me was when she said if I had a daughter I would understand so to me if Marley cheated on his girlfriend that would be fine to her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.