Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An the fact she told her mom that she can’t see her or Marley without seeing Jordan
What shocked me more was him being like “well you’re ok with me and forgive me so I expect your mum to be over it” 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Like seriously you expect parents to be that easy and forgiving after hurting their child

Reactions: 25
What shocked me more was him being like “well you’re ok with me and forgive me so I expect your mum to be over it” 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Like seriously you expect parents to be that easy and forgiving after hurting their child
This! I’m the worst person for this, my daughter has chosen the worst people throughout her life that have done nothing but tit on her. Toxic exes the lot. I’m damned if I’m being nice to someone if they have hurt her or wronged her. Silly Billy’s 🤣🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Even worse hers was documented on tv 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone watch sassie’s tik tok live video last night? I was half asleep and missed most of it but sounded like she had told a story about how she broke up with her last partner as she was slagging some man off, I only caught the end of that topic

Reactions: 4
Not Dylan posting on insta for childminders for his youngest two 3 days a week 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe Reanne told Dirty Dylan that he has to help out more with his kids, god the shock of it, the horror.

Reactions: 14
Maybe Reanne told Dirty Dylan that he has to help out more with his kids, god the shock of it, the horror.
I can’t see reanne doing that 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless it was on weekends or something like she seems the type to do whatever as long as it gets him back closer to her

Reactions: 1
I’m confused why this is funny?
Childcare can be REALLY bad or REALLY good? Word of mouth recommendations are a must for me with childminders and nurseries?

Reactions: 7
I’m confused why this is funny?
Childcare can be REALLY bad or REALLY good? Word of mouth recommendations are a must for me with childminders and nurseries?
I think people are finding it ‘funny’ because he has so many kids that he seems to barely see as it is.

Reactions: 20
I didn’t get the humour though Dylan’s whole situation is just humorous. He must be having the children quite a bit to need childcare to work around his job he didn’t seem to need it with Dulcie and Mackenzie. But it’s not funny really childcare needs are a fact you’d just think he’d look for places from recommended rather than from insta recommended. Saying that he probs don’t have a lot of mates in same situation to ask advice. Feel bad for him that he doesn’t have his mum to ask

Reactions: 6
Shannon looks amazing 😍
Has anyone seen Shannon’s mums post about her little brother having a brain tumour? He’s in hospital at the moment and having an operation on Monday. I find it weird that she’s not posted about it and is out drinking and going out as if something horrendous is not happening in their lives. I know everyone deals with things differently but was a bit surprised by it.

Has anyone seen Shannon’s mums post about her little brother having a brain tumour? He’s in hospital at the moment and having an operation on Monday. I find it weird that she’s not posted about it and is out drinking and going out as if something horrendous is not happening in their lives. I know everyone deals with things differently but was a bit surprised by it.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Caught up on this thread after not following for ages. So. 6th July. Better not be an anti climax (totally will 😂)

Reactions: 3
she re shared her mams post on friday with love hearts

Shannon looks amazing 😍
I agree. I physically couldn’t go out drinking or posting Instagram selfies after discovering my brother has a life threatening brain tumour! Even worse she was out drinking with her sister, are they honestly not phased by something so life threatening?

Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t judge Shannon for going out. We don’t know what’s been said in their family or their particular situation. They could be worried sick and their mum told them to go out and relax for a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.