Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
She was celebrating her 18th birthday, he obviously kept it quiet he was seeing her until she became an adult. Looks like he's trying to relive his youth he missed out on because he had so many kids so young. He needs to focus on his kids
He's focusing on the wrong kids isn't he 🤠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I think Dylan only has ALL his kids every other weekend at the same time time so has plenty of time to be slagging about. I'm not surprised he has another girl but wow she looks so young really. Wonder how he would feel when Duloe was 18 dating a so called MAN aged 23 with 4 kids?
A man in his 20s should have 0 interest in TEENAGERS

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t like how it’s almost implied like Marliyah doesn’t wanna go home because she’s gotta go home to Mia. You could spot her sister sat clinging to Maggie, almost smug (as kids do). I think it seemed more of an issue of ‘why does my sister get to stay here with my grandma and dad and I have to leave?’ sort of thing. Mia has soo many flaws but I do think her and Marliyah adore each other and I feel sorry for anyone who would have their kid crying when they have to come home. That would really hurt my feelings 😢

Reactions: 57

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why can’t they all concentrate on their kids for 5 mins 😂🤣 how tf they all got time to be jumping in and out of relationships I find it mad 😆 especially dirty Dylan who’s got 4 kids to concentrate on between two diff mothers .. imagine having to balance that ffs it’s hard enough getting the co parenting sorted and arrangements with one ex partner let alone two ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Elb_1705

So nice to have chip fat towers back on my screen!

maggie is the biggest shit stirrer ever! She absolutely loves the fact marliya doesn't want to go home, it’s almost like she’s encouraging the behaviour! You could see the joy in her face when marliya started crying… absolute A hole!

Reactions: 49

JHB73

Chatty Member
How long will it be till dirty Dylan gets his new barely legal girlfriend pregnant 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

lexi123

I’m sorry but I just cannot get over how immature Manley is. Also the cheek of Maggie to comment on Mia’s relationships when her son knocked up two different people in a year.

Reactions: 47

Bk2021

Remember a while back when Dylan and Ree split up (one of the many time) he posted a pic of him and a girl on a sofa I think it was? With a pile of clothes next to them…do we reckon that was this girl who he apparently loves after being with for all of five mins? He had cheated with Ree for a long time before they actually got together if I remember correctly so it wouldn’t be the first time.
Different girl. Speaking of that girl, she posted this recently 😂 shade at Dylan?
504DC4B3-4EEF-4E03-BED6-0DC31BA4AA96.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jennytea

VIP Member
The fact Amber said her light was ‘broken’ and was washing the kids in the dark, but the lightbulb just needed changing 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sticky One

VIP Member
Chloe wants to move to a bigger house so she has space to work, a midwife working from home? Never heard of it 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

brookemck8

VIP Member
Stuff like this makes me think part of it is probably the fairytale story line of she was once with him and he got with someone else but realised it’s her that she wants and it’s always been her etc or the thought of he chose her over mia I think the same is with Chloe sticking with Jordan for the fairytale thing
when chloe said ‘he soon realised it was me he wanted’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣chloe and her bastard life goals what does she actually do except colour in her list of goals ahahaahah

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ferguson

VIP Member
Maggie is vile. Always has been. She and her daughter thrive on the drama and upset.
Manley has zero personality.

Mia comes across so much better on here than on Instagram.

Amber & Sassi are both fab.

Size 10 Chloe with her life goals, whiteboard & GCSE maths 😂 deluded ... Jordan realised he wanted me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I don’t like Erin.. there’s something about her that seems off. You never see her interacting with marliyah, I feel like she probably resents her and the whole situation. No matter what anyone may think of mia she was always lovely with manleys other daughter when they were together.

Reactions: 42

Gincredible

Isn’t it that Greek blue eye thing that’s for luck? That’s all I could see 😂 had to laugh at Jordan not liking it after the big up Chloe was doing in the segment of her getting it
I just assumed she needed an eye on the back of her head to keep tabs on Jord 👁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jennytea

VIP Member
I screenshot this to say one of you follow the page and take one for the team so we can see what she sells 😆 but then noticed in the bottom corner she’s got Jordan’s profile with the red dot like when u have multiple instagrams to log in to and can swap back and forth. No wonder he doesn’t upload fuck all she’s got his log in on her phone 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41