Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see how her not showing who she's with means it's automatically a man? And just because she's got another man it doesn't mean she's gone on holiday with him😂

That's me, I'm people "banging on" about the hate Mia bandwagon😂 it's true! I can't remember the last time anyone said anything nice tbh

This is exactly what I was saying lol but people are saying they're not speculating🤔
I get that’s your opinion but others are entitled to their own. I like Chloe and she gets it rough sometimes on here but I don’t tell anyone to stop banging on or say it’s boring because it’s their own opinion.
When does Mia do child friendly things with M when the cameras aren’t there? She is often taking along with Mias friends while they drink heavily. About the holiday situation, she would have booked her holiday in advance like any other normal person so I’m sure Manley could have changed his week to a caravan to another date if needed. She is often on holiday without M

Reactions: 7
I hate when "it's not a rave thread" comment gets said after positive comments , didn't realise everything had to be negative

Reactions: 12
I hate when "it's not a rave thread" comment gets said after positive comments , didn't realise everything had to be negative
I said that in response to another member saying no one had said anything nice about Mia.. it’s a gossip site for us to discuss the cast so I’m not sure why some of you are surprised that we’re not all licking Mia’s arse. I have said lots of positive things about amber and Chloe previously on these threads but it’s ridiculous when we talk ‘negatively’ we’re told we’re in a ‘hate club’ and it’s actually so hypocritical. Just leave it at that you lot like her and we don’t, shouldn’t bother you all that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mia has flown from Morocco straight to Marbella, recon this is her next boob job trip?

Reactions: 5
Mia has flown from Morocco straight to Marbella, recon this is her next boob job trip?
I don’t get what she is even doing it’s bizzare shes said she flew to Marbella because her flight was cancelled to the uk? It makes no sense. Especially when she wrote a story before her face was swollen asking where to have a nice blow dry done in Marbella? Wtf 😂 she’s deleted it now so sounded pre-planned. Why would u fly somewhere else if your flights cancelled to stay in another country for 1 night. Strange

Reactions: 17
I get that’s your opinion but others are entitled to their own. I like Chloe and she gets it rough sometimes on here but I don’t tell anyone to stop banging on or say it’s boring because it’s their own opinion.
When does Mia do child friendly things with M when the cameras aren’t there? She is often taking along with Mias friends while they drink heavily. About the holiday situation, she would have booked her holiday in advance like any other normal person so I’m sure Manley could have changed his week to a caravan to another date if needed. She is often on holiday without M
Not all holidays have to be booked in advance you know that right?!
Also, this girl can’t do anything right in some people’s eyes - she spends time with Marliya doing ‘child friendly’ activities that the super mums on here approve of, documents it for insta and gets slated because there’s cameras there.
Then when nothing is posted people assume it’s because nothings happening so she gets slated for that too!
Tickles me how people seem to think that insta is a full real reflection of peoples lives - it isn’t! It’s a snapshot

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How’s does Mia fund her lifestyle?

Also, are toenail extensions a thing? Just saw sassis sunbed snap chat and it’s all I can think about 🤢 🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, this girl can’t do anything right in some people’s eyes - she spends time with Marliya doing ‘child friendly’ activities that the super mums on here approve of, documents it for insta and gets slated because there’s cameras there.
Then when nothing is posted people assume it’s because nothings happening so she gets slated for that too!
Tickles me how people seem to think that insta is a full real reflection of peoples lives - it isn’t! It’s a snapshot
Why are you here 😂?

yay let’s all sit in a circling holding hands and chanting the Mia is an amazing mum because the I love Mia club say we have to 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can everyone just agree we all have different opinions on Mia and change the subject now

Reactions: 21
I don't really get what their is to kiss arse about Mia for she ain't nothing to aspire to be. She is so shallow, its all looks, men drinking, friends, good times, oh and then her daughter as an after thought. If people actually read through these threads and see how lax (at best) her parenting of that poor child is then the "negativity" is kinda justified.

I'm pretty indifferent to Cholesbury, she's Meh to me. She edits her photos and is a spoilt princess but no one can say Marley until a priority.

I'm not keen on Megan, she thinks she's a bad batch and makes questionable choices at times but again I think she genuinely (at least tries) to put her kids first.

I love Amber, the girls house isn't all that and I've picked on her kids scruffy shoes before but she so obviously tries to make real fun memories fir her kids that they will treasure forever. She pours her time and soul into motherhood. I think she struggles with it at times but she's real and honest about it, she doesn't pretend to always get it right and live a perfect life.

Those are just my opinions though and I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I also don't tell others they're wrong for their opinions that don't match mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I’m sure any employer would expect notice in advance for leave for holidays so yes I’m sure it was booked in advance for that reason alone. Like I’ve said you have your opinion and I have mine. I just think she’s full of herself and M just has to tag along for the most part, you seem to forget she posts the majority of her day to day life on Instagram so we discuss the things shown 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lool the debates on here can get a bit much but tbh I’m just wondering how M has been granted so much time off school?! Two holidays during term time when summer holidays are round the corner (more or less lol) dunno how Mia got it authorised but I hope M has the best time!

Reactions: 11
The only thing that actually annoys me about Mia is how into herself she is! "Insta life" is fake anyway so sure can't make accurate non-light-hearted comments about it. These Insta people are all the same, they only share the "good" to show how "amazing" their life is but hide the bad.

Reactions: 3
Can't stop laughing at her alien head. Sorry I know she's suffered but she looks so funny, she's gone up in my books for posting something where she doesn't look 100% considering she usually filters herself to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lool the debates on here can get a bit much but tbh I’m just wondering how M has been granted so much time off school?! Two holidays during term time when summer holidays are round the corner (more or less lol) dunno how Mia got it authorised but I hope M has the best time!
She probably just pays the fines same as them parking tickets.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.