Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really get what their is to kiss arse about Mia for she ain't nothing to aspire to be. She is so shallow, its all looks, men drinking, friends, good times, oh and then her daughter as an after thought. If people actually read through these threads and see how lax (at best) her parenting of that poor child is then the "negativity" is kinda justified.

I'm pretty indifferent to Cholesbury, she's Meh to me. She edits her photos and is a spoilt princess but no one can say Marley until a priority.

I'm not keen on Megan, she thinks she's a bad batch and makes questionable choices at times but again I think she genuinely (at least tries) to put her kids first.

I love Amber, the girls house isn't all that and I've picked on her kids scruffy shoes before but she so obviously tries to make real fun memories fir her kids that they will treasure forever. She pours her time and soul into motherhood. I think she struggles with it at times but she's real and honest about it, she doesn't pretend to always get it right and live a perfect life.

Those are just my opinions though and I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I also don't tell others they're wrong for their opinions that don't match mine.
This is so accurate

Reactions: 2
Well I’m sure any employer would expect notice in advance for leave for holidays so yes I’m sure it was booked in advance for that reason alone. Like I’ve said you have your opinion and I have mine. I just think she’s full of herself and M just has to tag along for the most part, you seem to forget she posts the majority of her day to day life on Instagram so we discuss the things shown 🤷🏻‍♀️
What does an employer have to do with anything? It's clearly obvious Mia and Manley aren't employed😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m glad she’s put stuff up like this because young girls who follow her will realise how important it is to protect your skin 😩 glad she isn’t being her usual vain self . 1 point to Mia from the ‘hate bandwagon’ club 😂😂😂
Not sure if the "hate bandwagon" comment was a joke but made me laugh😂😂😂 if it was a joke fair play to you for not taking it too seriously hahaha

• Haha
Not sure if the "hate bandwagon" comment was a joke but made me laugh😂😂😂 if it was a joke fair play to you for not taking it too seriously hahaha
I don’t take anything too seriously on here , have to have a laugh 😆 just here for the gossip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My granny is on her fourth reoccurrence of skin cancer in 3 years! Never used a sun bed, never been abroad. Used to work on farmland. She’s had massive chunks of her face cut out and has sadly been left as she calls it “disfigured” losing half of her nose!! The only word I have for Mia is stupid. Pure bleeping stupid. To think kids are looking up to this mess. 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My granny is on her fourth reoccurrence of skin cancer in 3 years! Never used a sun bed, never been abroad. Used to work on farmland. She’s had massive chunks of her face cut out and has sadly been left as she calls it “disfigured” losing half of her nose!! The only word I have for Mia is stupid. Pure bleeping stupid. To think kids are looking up to this mess. 🤢
I do think she needs to highlight the dangers of being irresponsible in the sun rather than just saying “oh I look like tit”. I don’t think what she has put up to now will make anyone think twice about forgetting to put suncream on or anything cause its more about her looks than anything.
I’m sorry your granny is going through this, my husbands best friend also worked outside and now in his 70s has had to have big chunks of his head removed for skin cancer, it’s horrendous. People don’t take it seriously. Sunburn is a lot more than just being uncomfortable, makes me mad when you see people going away and thinking it’s a daft mistake to burn. I’m quite lucky and don’t burn and I love the sun but I wear sunscreen all the time

I’m glad she’s put stuff up like this because young girls who follow her will realise how important it is to protect your skin 😩 glad she isn’t being her usual vain self . 1 point to Mia from the ‘hate bandwagon’ club 😂😂😂
It's all for attention though

I saw someone say that Manley looks like a space raider crisp once and I haven’t stopped laughing since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw someone say that Manley looks like a space raider crisp once and I haven’t stopped laughing since 😂
Space raider will forever be implemented in this thread like a fine wine or cheese….long live the space raider 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Space raider will forever be implemented in this thread like a fine wine or cheese….long live the space raider 🤣
This makes me die😂😂😂 he literally does look like a space raider and I can't unsee it everytime I look at him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Reeane lost a LOT of weight? I know she was always slim but on her latest insta story she looks painfully so, her hip bones are jutting out. Maybe she's struggling after the break up with grease monkey.

Reactions: 8
Has Reeane lost a LOT of weight? I know she was always slim but on her latest insta story she looks painfully so, her hip bones are jutting out. Maybe she's struggling after the break up with grease monkey.
Where have you seen this? I cant find her Instagram x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.