Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re def right 😂 she doesn’t seem independent or like someone who would just enjoy her own company on holiday. She’s trying so hard on all her Morocco highlights to look like she’s alone but in one you could see reflection in glass that someone was sat opposite her with their food too 🤣 (got too much time on my hands clearly to notice)
What happened to that lad

No that one who was in the back ground of pics they went on a date the other week x

Reflection on this pic x
Sorry I got confused 😅 yeah the one with the ‘drug dealer trainers’ that convo made me chuckle 😂 .. I wonder if it’s the same guy who’s in Morocco with her??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I got confused 😅 yeah the one with the ‘drug dealer trainers’ that convo made me chuckle 😂 .. I wonder if it’s the same guy who’s in Morocco with her??
Yes that’s who I mean. I wondered the same thing. I highly doubt she would go on her own without telling everyone?

Reactions: 3
If the sun is that strong like you’ve never seen before then STAY OUT OF IT you ridiculous little girl.

If the sun is that strong like you’ve never seen before then STAY OUT OF IT you ridiculous little girl.
I can’t believe she said she must not of inherited her dads trait of not burning in the sun. Her dad is half black ffs so he’s more likely to handle the sun better and maybe not burn, it’s common sense.. but she’s 3/4 white! She makes herself sound so thick.

I thought tattle would know who she’s gone with I like Mia doubt she’s alone though she would be YouTubing

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she said she must not of inherited her dads trait of not burning in the sun. Her dad is half black ffs so he’s more likely to handle the sun better and maybe not burn, it’s common sense.. but she’s 3/4 white! She makes herself sound so thick.
It's not like she hasn't been to a hot country before either , it's as if its the first time she has burned in her life, doesn't make sense

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed Mia a long time ago but nosey every so often on her Instagram because of some of the things brought up on here. I think it’s kinda sad she always goes on holidays without M, it was M’s birthday two days ago. You’d think for that reason alone she would have taken M with her

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, so much for "we celebrate Marliya's birthday for a month"

• Sad
  • Haha
I unfollowed Mia a long time ago but nosey every so often on her Instagram because of some of the things brought up on here. I think it’s kinda sad she always goes on holidays without M, it was M’s birthday two days ago. You’d think for that reason alone she would have taken M with her
Manley has taken Marliya on holiday for her birthday. Probably why Mia has gone without Marliya cause she's not physically here to take with her😂

Reactions: 24
Manley has taken Marliya on holiday for her birthday. Probably why Mia has gone without Marliya cause she's not physically here to take with her😂
It was all obviously planned in advance though so I’m sure if she said to Manley she was going abroad with M then she would have been able to go too 🤔

It was all obviously planned in advance though so I’m sure if she said to Manley she was going abroad with M then she would have been able to go too 🤔
This. Or she could’ve booked Morocco for when M was back? But the boy of the year comes first I guess

Or she just took the opportunity to go on holiday when Marliya is not there anyway, I'm sure she's mentioned she's got a holiday booked later in the year where Marliya is going too.

Reactions: 23
She said last year she would take M away on holiday but she never did.
Sad that taking her to theme parks seemed to be because she was being filmed. I thought she was doing more things with M ... That's obviously the reason why!

Reactions: 3
Or she just took the opportunity to go on holiday when Marliya is not there anyway, I'm sure she's mentioned she's got a holiday booked later in the year where Marliya is going too.
This is exactly the point I was trying to make!!!

She said last year she would take M away on holiday but she never did.
Sad that taking her to theme parks seemed to be because she was being filmed. I thought she was doing more things with M ... That's obviously the reason why!
She's literally just posted on her story that her and M are going on holiday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was really phoney how she was all "oh my baby I can't believe I'm not with you on your birthday" 5 mins later at the airport "bye huns" she definitely got over that heartbreak quickly, good job it wasn't about a man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she asked M what she wanted to do for her birthday as Manley booked the holiday and M said she wanted to go with her dad. I believe she had a holiday booked but it kept getting delayed cos of covid but they’re going this year

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.