Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I wanna see is Manley be fined time and time again for driving while using his bleeping phone.
Idk why I get so irate but my god. He thinks he’s such a bad boy

Reactions: 16
OK I take back what I said yesterday? about Megan putting her kids first!
Driving them around without carseats is stupid, photographing them and posting it to insta is unforgivable 😳😭😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
dunno if it’s been said but she was deffo in Morocco with drug dealer trainers guy, me and him follow eachother on insta and he was posting in Morocco at the same time, still dressed like a road man loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
dunno if it’s been said but she was deffo in Morocco with drug dealer trainers guy, me and him follow eachother on insta and he was posting in Morocco at the same time, still dressed like a road man loooool
Knew it! 😭

Reactions: 3
All I wanna see is Manley be fined time and time again for driving while using his bleeping phone.
Idk why I get so irate but my god. He thinks he’s such a bad boy
Dylan doing the same this morning what is it at all I don’t get it🙈🙈🙈 are they that desperate to show off what music they’re listening too 🤷‍♂️ Like whyyyyy???

Reactions: 7
The series is definitely back this summer with Sassi in it, a scene has been filmed/announced locally to me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The series is definitely back this summer with Sassi in it, a scene has been filmed/announced locally to me
I think Mia & Manley might be in the new Swiss as well and that's why they've been together more

Reactions: 9
I just watched Mia's recent youtube video where she let Marliya spend £100 on Cherryz. Marliya is such a funny little girl and it's so obvious her and Mia have a proper laugh together. Even if Mia doesn't have her priorities right 100% of the time with regard to going out drinking etc, you can see they do have a great bond

Reactions: 23
I just watched Mia's recent youtube video where she let Marliya spend £100 on Cherryz. Marliya is such a funny little girl and it's so obvious her and Mia have a proper laugh together. Even if Mia doesn't have her priorities right 100% of the time with regard to going out drinking etc, you can see they do have a great bond
Yeah they have a sisterly/friendly bond. You can see they love and have fun together, it's just not a mother daughter bond x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has Megan deleted insta? 🧐
No looks like her and Mia (I think) are on something called a shadow ban where they don't appear when you search them 🤷‍♀️ that's what someone said earlier in the thread I've never heard of it before

Reactions: 8
All I could focus on in this Tiktok was how ratty her hair looked at the ends when she turned around :oops::oops:
Omg they look awful 😷

Anyone seen Mia’s tik toks she’s just put up , she’s recording something in a studio like voice overs .. new series ? 👀 she also says she hates men now and everyone she meets is a prick . Did this new guy turn out to be a prick already? and piss her off on holiday? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.