Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo nearly new thread time! Any news on an air date for the new series yet? I've not been able to find anything :(

Woohoo nearly new thread time! Any news on an air date for the new series yet? I've not been able to find anything :(
No idea but Mia put up a story other day recording voice overs in a studio and said that’s a wrap so I think they’re all done filming/voice overs etc so it can’t be that long away

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really wish Megan was in the new series, she seems to have the most drama going on πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
I really wish Megan was in the new series, she seems to have the most drama going on πŸ˜‚
Def wish she was back. She would probably be with Tel and act like they’ve been together since the last series still and not mention she dated a convict for a year 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As we predicted Chloe is pretending to be a size 10, the model is smaller than her but wearing a bigger size πŸ™„ ok Chloe

View attachment 1349742View attachment 1349743View attachment 1349741
Omfg as IFFFF shes a 10. That model looks a 6-8 how in the duck they work that one out??

I’m back with some more, so apparently Chloe is the same size as the model on the left 🧐 in the style should be ashamed of themselves.
Shes actually the exact same as the size 18 model

Says on the site they are both wearing a size 10 πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Tbf I don’t think the woman even looks a size 10 she is very petite but imagine wondering what size to get and not having a clue about their sizing lol this would confuse someone. Then the other ones in the playsuits the girl is apparently wearing size 12 and Chloe is wearing a 10 πŸ₯΄
That models a 6 not even an 8 and their saying shes the SAME as moon face . Its actually disgusting. Why is this label lying for her??? She's a 16 so what??? They sell 16s. She has a NORMAL body refreshingly, I think its just so ridiculous to pretend her and that model are both 10s. No wonder it's such a shite website

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Omfg as IFFFF shes a 10. That model looks a 6-8 how in the duck they work that one out??

Shes actually the exact same as the size 18 model

That models a 6 not even an 8 and their saying shes the SAME as moon face . Its actually disgusting. Why is this label lying for her??? She's a 16 so what??? They sell 16s. She has a NORMAL body refreshingly, I think its just so ridiculous to pretend her and that model are both 10s. No wonder it's such a shite website
They do the same for Jac Jossa! Who is another attractive woman with curves.
If you see her lines for It's, they say she is a size 12. That's not true and the fact she isn't doesn't matter, it's the lies that do.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Dylan’s insta his posed a pic of him and that girl saying she’s his girl and he loves her what a knob 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.