Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she was in Dubai with that Lewie in November and it’s April and she’s on holiday with another guy already 😳 she really needs to learn the concept of being alone .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she was in Dubai with that Lewie in November and it’s April and she’s on holiday with another guy already 😳 she really needs to learn the concept of being alone .
But where's the proof she's with another guy? Like how do we actually know this cause there wasn't another guy posted on insta. It's all just speculation? I don't think it's fair to be like "I can't believe this blah blah blah" when you actually have no idea. This whole hate Mia bandwagon is getting so boring to talk about now😂😂

Reactions: 20
I thought it was really phoney how she was all "oh my baby I can't believe I'm not with you on your birthday" 5 mins later at the airport "bye huns" she definitely got over that heartbreak quickly, good job it wasn't about a man 🤣
In mias defence and I’ve slated her on here for being out every weekend etc but M also has a dad and if she’s on holiday with her dad what’s she supposed to do mope around all week waiting for her to get back? Mias back today so she’s clearly booked it so she’s back in time for M getting home from her hol!

Reactions: 32
In mias defence and I’ve slated her on here for being out every weekend etc but M also has a dad and if she’s on holiday with her dad what’s she supposed to do mope around all week waiting for her to get back? Mias back today so she’s clearly booked it so she’s back in time for M getting home from her hol!
Exactly that!🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was my point , I don't always agree with what she does but in this instance I don't blame her , like you said why hang about at home when she's going away with her Dad regardless of what Mia does. I used to do the same before I had my 2nd child with my current partner when my oldest was with her Dad.

Reactions: 11
I don’t hate Mia at all, her and Megan are actually my favourites, just think all these holidays without M looked pretty bad. I used to be one of those on here who always defended her with her nights outs etc as I enjoy them too until I realised how much she actually goes out and how little she seemed to do with M. The fact she’s taking her away in a couple weeks as I’ve just seen does change things slightly tbh, still needs to figure out that balance imo

Reactions: 1
If she can afford to be away several times including taking M then why not? She’s a bit of an airhead and I don’t follow her, her parenting is a bit lax but I don’t get the whole concept of dragging someone for going somewhere when their child is elsewhere. Manley doesn’t seem to be the kind of person who would just let Mia drop M all the time with him for the sake of it.

Reactions: 15
Something I notice on posts like this is a couple of people speculate and suddenly it is fact! The prime example is speculation that Mia is away with a new boyfriend. We have seen no proof of it, so it is speculation but suddenly people can’t believe she was away with one male in October and now away with a different one. Speculation is just that, let’s not runaway with it and decide it to be fact. She may well be away with a male, but we as yet have no proof of that. And Marliya is away with her father, loads of separated parents do what Mia has done, go away while her child is away. She may not be mother of the year and sometimes her priorities are all wrong but on this, it is just circumstances. And she is going away with Marliya, I would be a bit 🤔 if she did a holiday alone instead of a holiday with her child but as well as seems reasonable (even if she has loads of holidays lol).

Reactions: 7
But where's the proof she's with another guy? Like how do we actually know this cause there wasn't another guy posted on insta. It's all just speculation? I don't think it's fair to be like "I can't believe this blah blah blah" when you actually have no idea. This whole hate Mia bandwagon is getting so boring to talk about now😂😂
Woahhh it’s not really speculation she’s been too intent on not showing who she’s with so it’s obvious. Plus she has got a new man cause it’s all her and Megan keep posting about the fact Mia has met another man again and isn’t single now like Megan as Megan wanted someone to have a ‘hot girl summer’ with as single ladies 🙄 . I’ve actually defended Mia on here loads of times 😂 so why am I getting told I’m on a ‘Hate Mia bandwagon’ all because of a comment saying she needs to learn to be alone . That is not hateful at allll

Reactions: 4
If she can afford to be away several times including taking M then why not? She’s a bit of an airhead and I don’t follow her, her parenting is a bit lax but I don’t get the whole concept of dragging someone for going somewhere when their child is elsewhere. Manley doesn’t seem to be the kind of person who would just let Mia drop M all the time with him for the sake of it.
That’s not the point people are making though is it. She’s had wayyy more holidays without M than with. I’m not with my daughters dad and have been away on my own but I’ve also taken my daughter on holiday too. Her dad has been away loads and hasn’t taken her on holiday yet so I guess this is why I’m opinionated about it. Just think both him and Mia are selfish.

Reactions: 2
Did someone say she was meant to be going away with Marliya for 2 years now but it keeps getting postponed due to covid?
I mean if that's what she has said fair enough but she has been away "on her own" a fair few times within that time frame so seems odd its only her "family holiday" cancelled and not her other breaks. Pretty sure she's been at least to Ibiza, Dubai and now Morocco, maybe more.

Reactions: 8
It’s just daft people banging on about a ‘hate Mia bandwagon’ she used to be a fan favourite and most if not all of us liked her on here as well, she very rarely got spoken about negatively. She used to get a lot of praise. A lot of us on here are fed up of her shagging herself in the camera, she has 0 substance about her and clearly only cares for her aesthetic. She’s a piss poor parent who does the bare minimum and people here have noticed. If your opinion is that what Mia does is fine then great but a lot of us don’t think so and we are totally entitled to express that here. She has lost a few followers from here including me, her content is so me me me 🤢

Reactions: 22
People aren't excusing everything she does , just I don't see the issue with her current holiday

Reactions: 4
Woahhh it’s not really speculation she’s been too intent on not showing who she’s with so it’s obvious. Plus she has got a new man cause it’s all her and Megan keep posting about the fact Mia has met another man again and isn’t single now like Megan as Megan wanted someone to have a ‘hot girl summer’ with as single ladies 🙄 . I’ve actually defended Mia on here loads of times 😂 so why am I getting told I’m on a ‘Hate Mia bandwagon’ all because of a comment saying she needs to learn to be alone . That is not hateful at allll
I don't see how her not showing who she's with means it's automatically a man? And just because she's got another man it doesn't mean she's gone on holiday with him😂

It’s just daft people banging on about a ‘hate Mia bandwagon’ she used to be a fan favourite and most if not all of us liked her on here as well, she very rarely got spoken about negatively. She used to get a lot of praise. A lot of us on here are fed up of her shagging herself in the camera, she has 0 substance about her and clearly only cares for her aesthetic. She’s a piss poor parent who does the bare minimum and people here have noticed. If your opinion is that what Mia does is fine then great but a lot of us don’t think so and we are totally entitled to express that here. She has lost a few followers from here including me, her content is so me me me 🤢
That's me, I'm people "banging on" about the hate Mia bandwagon😂 it's true! I can't remember the last time anyone said anything nice tbh
Something I notice on posts like this is a couple of people speculate and suddenly it is fact! The prime example is speculation that Mia is away with a new boyfriend. We have seen no proof of it, so it is speculation but suddenly people can’t believe she was away with one male in October and now away with a different one. Speculation is just that, let’s not runaway with it and decide it to be fact. She may well be away with a male, but we as yet have no proof of that. And Marliya is away with her father, loads of separated parents do what Mia has done, go away while her child is away. She may not be mother of the year and sometimes her priorities are all wrong but on this, it is just circumstances. And she is going away with Marliya, I would be a bit 🤔 if she did a holiday alone instead of a holiday with her child but as well as seems reasonable (even if she has loads of holidays lol).
This is exactly what I was saying lol but people are saying they're not speculating🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't see how her not showing who she's with means it's automatically a man? And just because she's got another man it doesn't mean she's gone on holiday with him😂

That's me, I'm people "banging on" about the hate Mia bandwagon😂 it's true! I can't remember the last time anyone said anything nice tbh

This is exactly what I was saying lol but people are saying they're not speculating🤔
It’s not a rave thread so nobody needs to post anything ‘nice’. If you like Mia then fine but some of us don’t so leave us to it.

Reactions: 8
It really isn’t that deep 😂😂 I’m sure if you read through posts you’ve made on tattle you’ve ‘speculated’ about things so me saying a comment about going on holiday with diff men months apart isn’t that bad a comment compared to some things people write on here. Doesn’t mean I’m hating on someone wtf 🤣 and I think it’s very clear she was with a man and I’ll hold my hands up if it turns out I’m wrong . Mia can’t be without a man lol and anyone who follows on here will know that

Mia has had a lot of support on these threads more than anyone tbh !!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s pretty naive to think she’s not with a man tbh, no reason to hide who she’s with otherwise. Mia shares a lot of her life, she’d show and tag her friend if she was with them. This is just what people do when they’re seeing someone new. Someone’s also been spotted in her pics. Should I go on 🤣

Reactions: 10
............ Whilst you're all debating, is it the wrong time for me to come on here and say I know I shouldn't laugh but I find the shape of Mias swollen head really funny 😭 :ROFLMAO: It's reminding me of a Space Raider, which is ironic...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.