Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be more concerned about the yelling and crying over every little inconvenience 😅 I bet they’d be up in everyone’s grill too, spreading rumours and chatting tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow Manley on insta, can someone post what he’s been posting

Reactions: 3
Manley doesn’t seem to have made as much fuss for marliya as Mia would have made… it may be all for the gram but marliya seems to be treated like a true princess on her birthdays with Mia…

Reactions: 4
On another note could you imagine being next door to Manley and his family in the caravan park🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Oh god it would be a nightmare! I can just imagine - they’d be up all night shouting, playing music loud and keeping my kids awake, and I’d be sitting fuming in the next caravan too scared of Maggie to go and tell them to shut up! 🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god it would be a nightmare! I can just imagine - they’d be up all night shouting, playing music loud and keeping my kids awake, and I’d be sitting fuming in the next caravan too scared of Maggie to go and tell them to shut up! 🤣🙈🤣
Yeah that's exactly what I thought😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’d be more concerned about the yelling and crying over every little inconvenience 😅 I bet they’d be up in everyone’s grill too, spreading rumours and chatting tit.
Big Maggie guldering across the site that the chips are ready in Chip Fat Towers by the Sea

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big Maggie guldering across the site that the chips are ready in Chip Fat Towers by the Sea
Can’t stand Maggie 😭 I bet she sits everyday applying for new reality shows to be on or trying to see what her and Leoni can audition for to get back on TV. Those two are desperate for fame and to be on TV . 😂 I bet you Manley is being nice to Mia for that reason if they really are filming for MTV again. Probably told Manley to let her film Marliyah again for teen mom uk so they can get the attention again and some relevance! Whole point Mia stopped the show is because Manley stopped Maliyah filming .. hence why MTV keep giving Mia solo projects. On another note I do hope the show is coming back 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has teen mum talks turned their page into a weightless page? 🤣 Confused me it did.
Came to say this 🤣 although she's got a bigger following on tmt than I imagine she would have on her personal page I'm guessing she's using tmt to gain more followers to begin a weight loss one , maybe we will see the face behind the account now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m super far behind but is Megan not with her wonderful love of her life sonny anymore?

Reactions: 1
Looks like Mia is in Morocco alone . Seems strange and random for her to go on holiday alone. She doesn’t seem the type to not take one of her friends with her. Or do we think she’s trying to make it look like she’s alone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Mia is in Morocco alone . Seems strange and random for her to go on holiday alone. She doesn’t seem the type to not take one of her friends with her. Or do we think she’s trying to make it look like she’s alone? 😂
Probably with a new fancy piece lol

Reactions: 16
No way has Mia burnt like that with cream on every 30 mins. She must have knew she was burning

Reactions: 7
No way she’s alone. Deffos hiding who she is with. She can’t do the most basic tasks without fake crying about it on her stories. Deffos couldn’t manage to get on the correct flight alone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way she’s alone. Deffos hiding who she is with. She can’t do the most basic tasks without fake crying about it on her stories. Deffos couldn’t manage to get on the correct flight alone
You’re def right 😂 she doesn’t seem independent or like someone who would just enjoy her own company on holiday. She’s trying so hard on all her Morocco highlights to look like she’s alone but in one you could see reflection in glass that someone was sat opposite her with their food too 🤣 (got too much time on my hands clearly to notice)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.