Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this so far but did anyone notice that Charlie (the bloke from Marlow) was recently in court for driving offences?

Yeah was gunna say Chloes pic doesn't look real , like a fake background , it's so odd

PS that dress is awful

Reactions: 1
That picture looks so strange when u zoom in it looks like she’s been pasted into the background . I know she probably hasn’t but the editing makes it look off
Yeah definitely, thats why it's so obvious that it's shopped. Her arms and legs are literally white on the border. She's really attractive, she could do so well in the body positive side of social media, but instead she's trying to become one of the girls she will never be.

Reactions: 6
I agree Amber is definitely the most focused on what her kids will enjoy, rather than the other Mums who focus on what will look good on their Instagram. Amber also had the most comedy value out of all the Teen Moms for me, everytime I think of her saying she gets compared to a Kardashian, or STE I L O V E YOU it makes me laugh 😂 😂
And when she said that she and Ste would be at each other’s funerals!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this so far but did anyone notice that Charlie (the bloke from Marlow) was recently in court for driving offences?
Yeah he put a photo on of the court like some sort of bad boy 🤣 and someone shared it on here then it was found a day or so later out why he was there , dunno who he thinks he is

• Haha
I didn’t know it was driving offences. What an absolute prick the way he reacted to it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it really strange that Dylan and Tel are friends after the whole Megan situation. Maybe it's just me and I'm so immature but if one of my best friends got with my ex who I had been with for a while I don't know if I'd be able to forgive them. Like what are you supposed to do compare notes?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find it really strange that Dylan and Tel are friends after the whole Megan situation. Maybe it's just me and I'm so immature but if one of my best friends got with my ex who I had been with for a while I don't know if I'd be able to forgive them. Like what are you supposed to do compare notes?!
😂😂😂I get what your saying but I don’t think guys are as arsed as us women😂 and from what I gather as much as Megan likes to think Dylan wants her back I don’t think she’s interested in her what so ever… I bet they both laugh about it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂I get what your saying but I don’t think guys are as arsed as us women😂 and from what I gather as much as Megan likes to think Dylan wants her back I don’t think she’s interested in her what so ever… I bet they both laugh about it now!
Yeah I get what you mean, they obviously can't be as arsed. No Dylan's made it clear so many times even during the show that he didn't want Megan back😂😂😂

I used to like Mia but has anyone else noticed how she NEVER does any child friendly activities with her... Nails and now drinking prosecco at a party whilst she entertains herself. Come on. I feel like she should be a little girl bless her

Reactions: 17
I used to like Mia but has anyone else noticed how she NEVER does any child friendly activities with her... Nails and now drinking prosecco at a party whilst she entertains herself. Come on. I feel like she should be a little girl bless her
I think everyone’s noticed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually thought Mia taking M for a mini pamper afternoon was a really nice idea. I have a daughter similar she and she would love this it would be her perfect afternoon 😂😂 I agree though I used to love Mia an I think the last few months she has shown she 💯 puts herself and her needs first!

Reactions: 12
Probably gunna get jumped on for this but to be fair Mia has taken her to a theme park and stuff this week , I wouldn't say never

Reactions: 10
Probably gunna get jumped on for this but to be fair Mia has taken her to a theme park and stuff this week , I wouldn't say never
But haven’t you noticed it’s only ever things she will enjoy as well? You can tell it’s mostly for her

Reactions: 3
I think it was because it was part of her birthday celebrations not because Mia wanted to 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.