Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess we will all have to agree to disagree , I'm not arsed enough to continue the debate 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually thought Mia taking M for a mini pamper afternoon was a really nice idea. I have a daughter similar she and she would love this it would be her perfect afternoon 😂😂 I agree though I used to love Mia an I think the last few months she has shown she 💯 puts herself and her needs first!
I thought this. When I was a kid I would've loved going out to get my nails done etc. That probably would've been my idea of fun over a theme park or anything😂😂

Reactions: 7
Guess we will all have to agree to disagree , I'm not arsed enough to continue the debate 😅
I agree with you, any parent that never ever does anything just for their kids is very selfish and doesn’t care about their kids. Mia is self absorbed not selfish and neglectful

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe Mia has done an ad for a vape company that’s so irresponsible with all her young followers!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Mia has done an ad for a vape company that’s so irresponsible with all her young followers!
Omg I didn't notice , I usyally skip past anyones story as soon as I realise its an ad , didn't realise you could even advertise vapes , thought it would be like cigarettes

Reactions: 4
Mia posting the slow mo replay or her daughters fall. She makes me feel quite angry! I don't understand why you would do that and think its funny. Its humiliating her for her own amusement, very publicly so too. I've noticed she often does things to mock her, mean girls style, like jump scaring her and stuff. I feel like its quite belittling to that little girl. Fair enough if it was one of your friends who could get their own back but a 5 year old, its distasteful at best.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mia posting the slow mo replay or her daughters fall. She makes me feel quite angry! I don't understand why you would do that and think its funny. Its humiliating her for her own amusement, very publicly so too. I've noticed she often does things to mock her, mean girls style, like jump scaring her and stuff. I feel like its quite belittling to that little girl. Fair enough if it was one of your friends who could get their own back but a 5 year old, its distasteful at best.
Makes me sad that she didn’t even put her phone down to check she was okay

Reactions: 5
Probably gunna get accused of being in the Mia fan club 🤣 but I don't think she was filming , I'm sure she's one of the people running to check she's OK.

Not that I dont agree that she does use Marliyas pain and misfortune as content and for amusement alot

Reactions: 12
Probably gunna get accused of being in the Mia fan club 🤣 but I don't think she was filming , I'm sure she's one of the people running to check she's OK.

Not that I dont agree that she does use Marliyas pain and misfortune as content and for amusement alot
Just watched and you’re right. Mia can be seen bending down to check on her

Reactions: 8
I think @Leo100 and @Miss.Chanandler.Bong are right!
5B9C3ED4-796E-44AF-8E72-0DE0DBDF8297.png

9FB0EB24-3511-47EE-8EE0-7A41373CADEE.jpeg

She ran up to check M was okay, I know Tattle can be quite Mumsnet sometimes which annoys me, but if a young family member of mine went arse over tit, I’d want to know they were okay first and foremost, but let’s be honest, it’s better to have a laugh about it after! When I was little my parents would make sure I hadn’t hurt myself, then made light/have a joke of it to distract me, which almost always worked! Obviously this doesn’t apply to every single accident (or most of them).

Reactions: 19
I think @Leo100 and @Miss.Chanandler.Bong are right!
View attachment 1202203
View attachment 1202204
She ran up to check M was okay, I know Tattle can be quite Mumsnet sometimes which annoys me, but if a young family member of mine went arse over tit, I’d want to know they were okay first and foremost, but let’s be honest, it’s better to have a laugh about it after! When I was little my parents would make sure I hadn’t hurt myself, then made light/have a joke of it to distract me, which almost always worked! Obviously this doesn’t apply to every single accident (or most of them).
Yeah my mum's got video recordings of me falling over😂 I don't agree with a lot of the things Mia does but i also feel like on here she can't do anything right😂😂

Reactions: 24
Yeah my mum's got video recordings of me falling over😂 I don't agree with a lot of the things Mia does but i also feel like on here she can't do anything right😂😂
But did she post those recordings with captions like "there's always one" "and its always her"?
Did she edit those videos for a slow-mo action replay?
Did she share them with the world for everyone to laugh at?

Its not simply having a recording of her falling itsthe way she goes about mocking her and laughing at her i think its pretty cruel and I'm not sure Marliya will appreciate it too much as she grows up either.

Reactions: 3
But did she post those recordings with captions like "there's always one" "and its always her"?

Its not simply having a recording of her falling itsthe way she goes about mocking her and laughing at her i think its pretty cruel and I'm not sure Marliya will appreciate it too much as she grows up either.
Idk whether it’s cause I grew up watching You’ve Been Framed or what but I see it as something her and Marilya probably laughed at after

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I mean yeah she pretty much did, I'm sure she has shown everyone she knows because it's funny, I laughed and it hasn't scarred me for life😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean yeah she pretty much did, I'm sure she has shown everyone she knows because it's funny, I laughed and it hasn't scarred me for life😂😂😂
I mean ok, I don't agree with using my kids misfortune for mine and my friends amusement, it reminds me of those people who slap cheese slices in their kids faces and sit laughing at how scared they are.
Its not an isolated incident either, she deliberately scares her and then screenshots and enlarges her scared face. Films her falls showing her face as she realises she's going to fall, she has no privacy in any whoops moments.

Maybe I don't have a sense of humour but seriously don't find it funny, I think its mean.

Reactions: 2
I think you would be safe from the smell of the great unwashed as the smell of green would be overpowering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.