Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a guy laid out on the floor with blood all over his face. And someone wearing gloves moving the guys head back and forth, he’s clearly unconscious. Manley had those gloves on yesterday and was dressed in a strange outfit.

Trigger warning as the video is quite disturbing and not sure if I am even allowed to post stuff like this.
This is absolutely awful! He's supposed to be a dad posting stuff like that!!! Awful

Reactions: 11

Me to Emma after seeing how she’s cosying up to him…
I mean if it was just co-parenting, why aren’t the kids in the picture? I hope she hasn’t gone back there he is a low life for so many different reasons!

Reactions: 30
Going back to the last thread, Charlie (Shannon’s ex) was at court and we were wondering what for 🎆
I’ve been distracted with some pretty shite personal stuff lately and randomly remembered, thought “oh good I could do with a laugh”. It’s boring. Very boring 😂

1F8871FE-FC92-4806-B722-D81288D5AD78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why does every picture of mumbles look like he’s just struggling to exist 😬 Emma’s a beautiful girl wtaf does she see in him, who doesn’t even have any kind of personality never mind the disgusting way he’s treated his children?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have I missed something? These close again?? Is he still denying the youngest boy? Scumbag
I've been noticing for a few weeks now, how his been liking her pics. This account that the picture has been posted to, is his own personal account he made for Jeremiah. Plus Emma looks like she's on a get a way break as has captioned mummy break on a recent post, so Nassah has obviously gone with her. His also liked a few pictures of the boys photographed together so maybe his now accepting Jelani is his biological son. so wouldn't be surprised if she either back with him, or just back sleeping with him again.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've been noticing for a few weeks now, how his been liking her pics. This account that the picture has been posted to, is his own personal account he made for Jeremiah. Plus Emma looks like she's on a get a way break as has captioned mummy break on a recent post, so Nassah has obviously gone with her. His also liked a few pictures of the boys photographed together so maybe his now accepting Jelani is his biological son. so wouldn't be surprised if she either back with him, or just back sleeping with him again.
Baby number 3 announcement in 3… 2…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I got the vibe that they were never actually together and they were just shagging and then she became infatuated (duck knows why) with him.. and pregnant .. rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh good god Emma! In ten years time she will be laughing her head off over how dickmatised she was over Mumbles. It’s just sad she had not one, but two children with him. He will duck off soon and let’s face it he won’t be paying for the children, he will help create more and then on to the next young woman.
As an aside, I can not understand how mumbles has all these women. What are they seeing? He is not good looking, has no personality, indeed he seems like he barely even talks, no job and nothing that would make him remotely attractive. Does he just pray on women with very low self esteem.

Reactions: 23
Wouldn't be surprised even though he obviously doesn't even be spending anytime with the two she already has from him. I'm also hearing his apparently had another child recently.
Yeah I'm sure I read somewhere that he had another baby sigh another woman

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen on Manleys Instagram Story at Marliyas birthday party there is camera crews filming in the background? I wonder what this is for!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.