Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh yeah I unfollowed her ages ago as she was trying to be controversial about Covid and jabs etc.. found her irrelevant as she was on the show for such little time. Very sad for her though and hope she’s ok
Ohh what had she posted about covid etc? She's private acct on ig

Ohh what had she posted about covid etc? She's private acct on ig
I honestly can’t remember because it was over a year ago now, I just remember she had strong views about Covid and she was arguing with followers and even with the teen mum Gossip page at one point 😂

I honestly can’t remember because it was over a year ago now, I just remember she had strong views about Covid and she was arguing with followers and even with the teen mum Gossip page at one point 😂
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure she posted a picture of Azaylia Cain after she died? And wrote comments saying people need to be safe with covid around but obviously Azaylia’s death was nothing to do with covid

Reactions: 4
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure she posted a picture of Azaylia Cain after she died? And wrote comments saying people need to be safe with covid around but obviously Azaylia’s death was nothing to do with covid
Oh yeah! She was saying they were wrong to have so many family members round during covid but their daughter was dying and it would be the last time any family members saw her in person so I couldn’t understand - as a mother - how someone could be so insensitive but it is very sad her mother has passed especially as Naomi is still quite young!

Reactions: 6
Marliya’s party bag/boxes are awful🤣the photo on the front of her in her crop top🤣🤣🤣🤣so chavy and cringe

Reactions: 6
Wtf!? 😭 someone record so I can see please
There’s a guy laid out on the floor with blood all over his face. And someone wearing gloves moving the guys head back and forth, he’s clearly unconscious. Manley had those gloves on yesterday and was dressed in a strange outfit.

Trigger warning as the video is quite disturbing and not sure if I am even allowed to post stuff like this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There’s a guy laid out on the floor with blood all over his face. And someone wearing gloves moving the guys head back and forth, he’s clearly unconscious. Manley had those gloves on yesterday and was dressed in a strange outfit.

Trigger warning as the video is quite disturbing and not sure if I am even allowed to post stuff like this.
What the actual hell?

Reactions: 3

WHAT THE FFFFFF

Reactions: 4

I must be blind but I can't see the blood, I just thought it was his mate passed out drunk on the floor or something. If it is an attack that's disgusting and even worse he filmed it and put it on social media!

Reactions: 8
I must be blind but I can't see the blood, I just thought it was his mate passed out drunk on the floor or something. If it is an attack that's disgusting and even worse he filmed it and put it on social media!
The attack wasn’t filmed. But there’s definitely blood on his face and he’s unconscious. Manley posted in a strange outfit all covered up in black with gloves on, mask on and hood up. He done some sort of gun finger action to camera and the music he had as background was kind of suggestive that something would happen. I could be totally wrong and this might be nothing to do with him and his windows but it’s very strange. I wonder what the story behind it is.
not sure if you can see the blood in this video I ended it before my screen name came up on instagram.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.