Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Megan’s TikTok’s make me cringe … why does she act like she’s a gangsta? You’re from a working class family from Essex love, not a drug dealer it’s actually embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The name on the suitcase isn’t too bad imo, it’s more the bleeping crown that makes me cringe 😂😂
And sharing the story from the person who shared that pic of her with it…yes Megan, we saw it the first time. There’s no need to show us again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact Megan is showing off her premium seat buzzing but still wearing the cheapest rattiest extensions I’ve ever seen . Invest in a new pack if ur gonna try n look rich ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because Megan is all about materialistic things and looking 'rich' is a big part of her personality.. like when she said she was a good mum because she bought her kids loads of designer clothes 🙈. She's got a lot of growing and work to do.
I think she needs to get it into her head that "looking rich" is different from what she thinks it is- it's not all designer labels mixed and matched it's much more subtle. Little touches like all your clothes being perfectly tailored to your body, one or two pieces of jewellery, invisible extensions, one designer brand throughout your outfit not a mash up of different looks and styles to show off the pieces you've bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Megan is just such a chav that try’s so hard to look like she’s some kind and of baller. Her children’s names are quite frankly embarrassing. She needs to get over herself the tik tok in the sea rubbing her fingers like she’s made it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but who the duck does she think she is? She let Dylan with the crusty fingers maul her vagina ffs. And tel one eye stoned to death. And jailbum who killed someone for fun. Dont forget where you came from Meg eh. Lass thinks she’s champagne with a lemonade topping 🤣🤣
I’d rather sloth from goonies slobbered my toes than go near any of her fellas duck sake

0DB5E8FC-5831-4A41-AA3D-62D7E93FA206.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Mia has put up snap chat stories of her doing shots with some lad and looking very close 👀 thought this holiday was all about spending time with M? Where even was M when this was going on?! She really is the gift that keeps on giving in my eyes! And before anyone starts I’m one of the people that’s stuck up for Mia for so long!

Reactions: 21
Mia’s social media really let’s her down!

She was maybe my favourite from the UK and we all felt bad for her as Manley was a dick. She was pretty and funny and her daughter was lovely.
Look closer and there is a lot to question.

I suppose that’s true for Megan too though.

Reactions: 14
Wtf why does it look like she’s taken marliyah to a full on adults bar or club abroad? That isn’t in a hotel? And she’s in Turkey? Like how random why would u go take your child to a bar on your own at what looks like night time . It’s so off and strange?

Reactions: 15
Wtf why does it look like she’s taken marliyah to a full on adults bar or club abroad? That isn’t in a hotel? And she’s in Turkey? Like how random why would u go take your child to a bar on your own at what looks like night time . It’s so off and strange?
I think Mias gone on holiday with her friends and has Marlyia has just tagged along so Mia doesn't look bad for always going without her

Reactions: 19
And she said she put her phone on aeroplane mode to enjoy time together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually have no words😐 I'm done defending mia now. I was an idiot🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I actually have no words😐 I'm done defending mia now. I was an idiot🙄🙄🙄
This is how I feel too!! The guy on her snap chat story sounded Irish which means she’s probably met him over there which you know is fine if your on a girls holiday…!! Wonder where Marliya was at this point x

Reactions: 10
This is how I feel too!! The guy on her snap chat story sounded Irish which means she’s probably met him over there which you know is fine if your on a girls holiday…!! Wonder where Marliya was at this point x
What’s her Snapchat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.