Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah was going to say pleased for Amber doing it , she looks stunning

Reactions: 11
Amber and Chloe look boss the only negative thing I gotta say though in that pic of them together Chloe’s upper body looks weird to her legs. I think it’s the way Amber and the other girl pose against her but I’m hoping she hasn’t gone on to try and edit the way she looks on that pic just the per portion of her upper body just doesn’t match with the lower beside that’s the other pics of them together looks boss

Reactions: 2
I much prefer Chloe with darker hair, think it suits her skin tone a lot better. They both look great though, nice to see Amber there.

Reactions: 7
What’s with the up the fanny silk creations? They make me think of thrush

Also, I didn’t know her and amber were close enough to be part of the bride squad together

• Haha
I know in the style isn't known for quality but you can really see the cheapness in those black bikinis just by the photo

She actually does! I don't love the blonde on her though. Agree with those of you who said Amber looks brilliant as well but she always does :)
I actually really like the blonde hair. I think it looks better than the browny ginger hair. Yes Amber looks amazing too

What’s with the up the fanny silk creations? They make me think of thrush

Also, I didn’t know her and amber were close enough to be part of the bride squad together
Yeah i was shocked to see Amber there too. She looks lovely but i also agree didn't think she was close enough. I'd of thought Mia or someone

Reactions: 4
Yeah i was shocked to see Amber there too. She looks lovely but i also agree didn't think she was close enough. I'd of thought Mia or someone
She wouldn’t wanna pose next to Mia most likely 😂 she likes to look skinnier . I think she’s been edited on the photo of her and Amber next to each other too because Amber is smaller than her I thought

She wouldn’t wanna pose next to Mia most likely 😂 she likes to look skinnier . I think she’s been edited on the photo of her and Amber next to each other too because Amber is smaller than her I thought
Tbf tho i wouldn't wanna pose next to Mia either😂😂😂😂😂 I thought exactly the same thing. I was sure Amber was smaller than Chloe! Crazy

I feel like Amber stole the show! She looks amazing!!
Without a doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed Megan hasn’t congratulated Chloe or liked her post?

Reactions: 2
I think Amber is my fav of all the teen moms just based off her instagram. She's really honest about her size, doesn't try make herself look smaller than she is and overall I think she looks amazing. She's also really honest about being a Mum and the issues the boys have, which is refreshing as a lot of people (not just from Teen Mom) try to make it look like a perfect fairytale when we all know it's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has anyone else noticed Megan hasn’t congratulated Chloe or liked her post?
I noticed she didn’t say happy birthday to her. I don’t think Shannon or Emma did either but Megan is an og like Chloe

Reactions: 3
was that ree dylan was with last night? noticed a LV handbag on his instagram last night 🧐 i can’t wait the new series to start, wish megan was coming back though

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.