Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely will never understand this new trend of people taking pictures of themselves whilst crying 😳 I find it so bleeping weird
2871D6E4-EB24-489B-9EA2-01C1230D9D73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I didn’t think Megan was taking her medication anyway. I don’t know what’s clever about her statement, she thinks she’s some kind of gangster

Reactions: 15
I didn’t think Megan was taking her medication anyway. I don’t know what’s clever about her statement, she thinks she’s some kind of gangster
Nah she’s one of those won’t take anything medically prescribed controlled stuff but then would say smoking weed does a better job and knows better than qualified doctors

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah she’s one of those won’t take anything medically prescribed controlled stuff but then would say smoking weed does a better job and knows better than qualified doctors
But that won’t stop her running to the doctors to get the medication as she’ll be able to claim certain benefits!!!

Reactions: 4
Megan needs her children removing from her care.
As a fellow person with BPD who is finally stable I can honestly say when you arent taking your meds and/or going to therapy you are a huge risk
She is disgusting

Reactions: 20
But that won’t stop her running to the doctors to get the medication as she’ll be able to claim certain benefits!!!
That’s even if she goes the doctors and picks the prescription up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can imagine the doctors is like round here you got to phone on the day to make the appointment and see the doctor even for a repeat prescription and even that takes a good 300 rings to get through. She’s did it for ages she doesn’t take her medication they probably gave her 2/4 weeks worth med if it was the first dose as probably doesn’t for to her review appointments

Reactions: 1
I don't suffer from BPD myself but I can only imagine her stupid comment that's almost braggy of "I'm not right in the head" must be a real kick in the teeth to those who do. I bet there are people in other countries who really need that medication but can't afford it and here's our Meg making light of the situation :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Won't take the vaccine but will have unprotected sex with Dylan and take duck knows what at raves

• Haha
Reactions: 33
See Megan reminds me of this girl I know (she talks to me and tells me everything randomly I’m not even close too her) and she and her ex always slept together behind whoever they were seeing backs she kept saying it was because he’s got a big 🦐 and knows what he’s doing and how she likes it and she hated having to go through and learn it all with new guys and telling them. Like it wouldn’t shock me if Megan and Dylan have been doing that all along
What the hell is that emoji 😂 cba to go find my glasses to get a closer look haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.