Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ambers fake boyfriend is my fav 🤣 then when she admits it , Ste is just like wtf 🤣
haha funny story I was at bingo with my mom last week 🤣 and this man was stood behind me and I was like I know him but can’t think where from,
The amber and ben scene 🤮
haha funny story I was at bingo with my mom last week 🤣 and this man was stood behind me and I was like I know him but can’t think where from, his mrs came up to him and he spoke, it’s only bleeping Ben
The amber and ben scene 🤮
haha funny story I was at bingo with my mom last week 🤣 and this man was stood behind me and I was like I know him but can’t think where from, his mrs came up to him and he spoke, the penny dropped. it’s only bleeping Ben ambers ex bf hahah 🤣 and he lives at the bottom of my road now haha I just thought that was so funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg that Ben scene 😭😭 he was bleeping bogging and she invited him to her house the same night , I know there was cameras there but wtf who takes a stranger to their house 🤣 then kisses him he looked like he stunk and he proper tongued her 😩 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bogging Ben 😂
Anyone who, during a first kiss a) says ‘do I get a kiss then?’ And b) is chewing gum the whole time isn’t my kind of fella to be honest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bogging Ben 😂
Anyone who, during a first kiss a) says ‘do I get a kiss then?’ And b) is chewing gum the whole time isn’t my kind of fella to be honest 😂
Omg I forgot he was proper smacking gum in his mouth the whole scene 😆🤣 these are the types of scenes and moments which make me want another series

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like amber she’s the most normal one- sassi and Darren are fun but since she’s had loads of work done she’s so full of herself I hope she doesn’t just eye duck herself all the time- Chloe is a nob and that’s all I can say- I find Mia funny and marliya is so cute think it’ll be cute to see her all grown up- didn’t like Emma won’t miss her! I’m so excited!!! I used to watch it with my ex so il have to watch along with you guys now x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ambers fake boyfriend is my fav 🤣 then when she admits it , Ste is just like wtf 🤣
Omg Ollie I forgot about him😂😂😂😂😂

I like amber she’s the most normal one- sassi and Darren are fun but since she’s had loads of work done she’s so full of herself I hope she doesn’t just eye duck herself all the time- Chloe is a nob and that’s all I can say- I find Mia funny and marliya is so cute think it’ll be cute to see her all grown up- didn’t like Emma won’t miss her! I’m so excited!!! I used to watch it with my ex so il have to watch along with you guys now x
We're probably better than your ex to watch it with anyway😂💖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need to know this because I find the way Chloe talks on insta and the show very patronising but like is that just her generally or is that just how people from Nottingham speak 😂 like Jordan sounds normal so I’m thinking it’s just the way Chloe is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to know this because I find the way Chloe talks on insta and the show very patronising but like is that just her generally or is that just how people from Nottingham speak 😂 like Jordan sounds normal so I’m thinking it’s just the way Chloe is
My family are from Nottingham and most of them don't sound as patronising as Chloe. They are loud and have an accent but they're not patronising😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Chloe needs to stop with the tik toks 😆 it isn’t for her 🤣 they are always so rubbish and awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rewatching and I’m on the season where Dylan’s mum has passed away and Megan is really being there for their family and it’s actually really really sad watching it back :( .. knowing that before this happened all the drama they had and Dylan keeping the kids from her etc I have to give my props to her she can’t be a bad person. She put that aside and was really there for them all and then he ended up back with ree anyway 😳 She really has got a big heart I just think she makes really stupid decisions and doesn’t use her head. This series is soooo sad though.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.