Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed tbh. I take my kids away alone and end up drinking with other families / adults. I really just don’t care. And to clarify that isn’t a nightclub, that’s a standard hotel bar in marmaris lol I’ve just come back myself from a hotel in marmaris and if it wasn’t for the floor I’d have thought it was the same hotel!

And if you don’t want your kids around nighttime entertainment like that, I wouldn’t go abroad because after 8/ latest 9, it’s grown up time 😂
Ive stayed at the same hotel she is at. There is a nightclub in it, but doubt very marliya would be allowed in it. She is probably just in a standard bar in Marmaris where they all seem to be lively past 8/9pm.

Reactions: 3
No Mia hun, she probably is just happy to do anything with her mum and can’t understand why you’d rather be getting pissed with your mates instead.View attachment 1271571
How you gonna treat your kid like your little sister/friend and drag her along to all of your adult activities with your mates, leave her to make her own meals etc then wonder why she thinks she’s a grown up 🙄

Reactions: 21
Who’s looking after her when she’s out partying?

Mia’s old enough to know what happened to Maddie McCann. Hopefully there’s a babysitter

Reactions: 11
Chloe hun turn the bleeping radio down I can’t hear a word you’re saying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s blood. He said he had to get his own room as his mates were “acting up.” I assumed they bought girls back or something. Next morning he posts all of this 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Loooooooll this the same hard man ‘mandem’ we saw sniffling into a tissue to his mummy on national tv. How absolutely tragic for him 🤦🏻‍♀️🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys I’m sure on her most recent post Mia has had a fresh pair of boobs. They look brand new and scars are visible . I bet she’s made this Turkey trip with marliyah another Turkish surgery opportunity 🙄

Reactions: 3
Manley is desperate to be a gangster. I think he might have some learning difficulties or special needs. I feel sorry for his daughters with a dad like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Manley is desperate to be a gangster. I think he might have some learning difficulties or special needs. I feel sorry for his daughters with a dad like him.
Nah I think he’s just one of those and sees it as the norm and it’s the only life he knows. His mum seems the same as my sisters ex with the same mind set that people that do something with there life’s eg a decent job, education thing they’re better then them so sees them as snobs and things women are just there to sleep with and only wants him for drugs and money

Reactions: 2
Nah I think he’s just one of those and sees it as the norm and it’s the only life he knows. His mum seems the same as my sisters ex with the same mind set that people that do something with there life’s eg a decent job, education thing they’re better then them so sees them as snobs and things women are just there to sleep with and only wants him for drugs and money
Im sure i saw an article before that his family were arrested for drugs and stuff?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.