Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sonny the dog joke was the best laugh I’ve had in ages, feel bad for anyone that didn’t get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Knew something like this would get said 🙄 but it's still a pretty well known collab to do for someone off teen mom uk , compared to the usual stuff every influencer does
To be fair they seem to collab with anyone who have a lot of followers whether they have a shady past or not. They probably want Chloe for her younger following as most people don’t rate ITS clothes (as in it’s cheap stuff that they have way overpriced!)

Reactions: 10
Surprised it’s ITS, I thought it was Forever Sewing as I’ve seen them colab with another MTV person last week.
I’m not a fan of ITS but agree it’s a big thing for a “Teen Mom” to get.

Reactions: 9
For god sake Chloe’s ego and massive head is about to inflate to new levels now she’s got an ITS collab

Reactions: 17
Shannon’s knocked another kid out now so I doubt she’s got the time with her 3 under 5s
Does anyone have an update on this last I heard Charlie was having the boys loads but then Shannon came out saying it was old content he was using to make it look like he was having them loads please and thank you

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have an update on this last I heard Charlie was having the boys loads but then Shannon came out saying it was old content he was using to make it look like he was having them loads please and thank you
He seems to pretty consistent recently. He must have a lot of pre records if it isn’t in real time x

Reactions: 8
Surprised it’s ITS, I thought it was Forever Sewing as I’ve seen them colab with another MTV person last week.
I’m not a fan of ITS but agree it’s a big thing for a “Teen Mom” to get.
Thats my point , I know they have a lot of z listers etc but still surprised she got picked

Reactions: 5
Rewatching and it’s the season Chloe first starts talking about being a midwife and she tells Jordan she needs him to support her and pay all the bills for 6 years 😂 .. she then says it’s 10k to re do her GCSE’s (don’t know where she got that from).. he says he’s not happy about supporting her and being skint for 6 years, and she says how dare he say no and try and define her future hahaha she really is entitled isn’t she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The ‘karmaaaaa blud’ episode has just been on 😂😂😂 it’ll never get old. And the fact they both have the red coats on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't knoe if this has been mentioned but I noticed on Chloes story a while back she mentioned about cleaning the house because someone was coming to value it , wonder if that will be her storyline in the new series , house hunting 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was hopeful that this ITS collection of Chloe’s would finally stop her lying about her clothes size and making her followers feel shot. However, she’s just posted a video of her wearing a sort of play suit pyjamas thing on her story and it’s so tight, it’s legit right up her fanny so no such luck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was hopeful that this ITS collection of Chloe’s would finally stop her lying about her clothes size and making her followers feel shot. However, she’s just posted a video of her wearing a sort of play suit pyjamas thing on her story and it’s so tight, it’s legit right up her fanny so no such luck.
I thought the same . That type of nightwear is supposed to be loose and comfy especially around the legs and it’s literally skin tight 😩 I bet she’s told them a wrong size and just squeezed herself into it ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought the same about that set looked too tight on the leg. Also what’s this about? Doesn’t Elle Darby say this as well? (Only looks familiar as my daughter watches her 😩) Can just imagine Chloe sitting watching her you tubes all day itching to have that life 🙄

3925B032-972E-4677-AAD5-1A90AD1EF940.png

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed all the other mums who are on the show shared it a lot of times and answered questions etc even Megan shared it and she’s not even in this series . Chloe has barely mentioned it, to me it’s like she thinks she’s too famous for it 🤣 she was more concerned on the day about her clothes collab and saying she can’t wait to announce it . I’m dying to see how diff the show is this time around and if she’s eager to try and paint her life a certain way .

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.