Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it has already been mentioned but there’s so many pages to go through😅 does anyone know what the name was I’m dying to know now? x
F5C8CC59-9A07-44E4-ADC4-585C68349A86.png

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it has already been mentioned but there’s so many pages to go through😅 does anyone know what the name was I’m dying to know now? xView attachment 1153881
Francesca which is what reanne and Dylan's girl is called. Reeanne posted something saying her and Dylan still talk especially about peoples new bf so I'm guessing Megan might have another dodgy boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Francesca which is what reanne and Dylan's girl is called. Reeanne posted something saying her and Dylan still talk especially about peoples new bf so I'm guessing Megan might have another dodgy boyfriend
They’re all so petty man. Could you be arsed being so tit for tat with each other

Reactions: 15
They’re all so petty man. Could you be arsed being so tit for tat with each other
It looks like none have been able to move on from all that drama they had, all seem bitter at this point. It's the kids it'll hurt in the long run 😞

Reactions: 10
It looks like none have been able to move on from all that drama they had, all seem bitter at this point. It's the kids it'll hurt in the long run 😞
Exactly! Like don’t get me wrong I understand why Megan is so hurt by what happened but she needs to leave it in the past. I always find she gets dead giddy when Ree and Dylan split up but she should know better they’ll be back together in a few weeks!

Reactions: 14
Those three are all as bad as each other these days 🙄 baiting on Instagram looking for a fight like they’re all fourteen, you can tell they definitely witch about each other in front of the kids too.
Seriously need to grow up IMO

Reactions: 13
Oh reanne dropped a little bit of the tea, laughing about someone’s new bf :unsure: megs moved on fast

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.