Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 🙏 💛

Recap; we were talking about Mia and Manley / Maggie / Erin / Leonie

As far as I can see, from Mia’s YouTube videos, Manley is still angry with Mia and she’s still finding it difficult to coparent with him.

Reactions: 6
Thank you 🙏 💛

Recap; we were talking about Mia and Manley / Maggie / Erin / Leonie

As far as I can see, from Mia’s YouTube videos, Manley is still angry with Mia and she’s still finding it difficult to coparent with him.
He's probably kicking himself cause he's realised he's never gonna find anyone better than Mia😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just rewatching the first season on prime and on the episode where Mia is going out for the first time since having baby. Manley is annoyed that she’s going out and said “You’re only going out because I’m letting you.” 🚩
I always thought he was controlling and loved having two young girls interested in him 🤢

Reactions: 27
I just think that Maggie spoilt the tit out of Manley and made him into the arsewipe that he is.
I bet she loved the idea of two beautiful women fighting over him, so she stirred the pot to keep the drama flowing.

Reactions: 23
I’m just rewatching the first season on prime and on the episode where Mia is going out for the first time since having baby. Manley is annoyed that she’s going out and said “You’re only going out because I’m letting you.” 🚩
I always thought he was controlling and loved having two young girls interested in him 🤢
Omg yes I remember watching this at the time and I was so shocked that he said that to her.

Reactions: 6
Leonie looks sly. Uncomfortable vibe from her. When she said I'd want to be apart of this family .ppfffttt!!

Reactions: 17
Leonie looks sly. Uncomfortable vibe from her. When she said I'd want to be apart of this family .ppfffttt!!
She was the biggest tit stirrer going! When they invited Erin for dinner and she sat there saying something about a love triangle I just got real mean girl vibes from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also I hate Megans fringe in season 2

She was the biggest tit stirrer going! When they invited Erin for dinner and she sat there saying something about a love triangle I just got real mean girl vibes from her!
Yes she even Said it herself. Evil cow

Does she have kids of her own??

Reactions: 3

Does she have kids of her own??
Yes i'm sure she was on one born every minute or one of them TV shows

Yeah when she was like "Erin, Mia, Manley. Look it's a love triangle". Vile vile woman

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched it in over a year now, but didn’t Manley move out of the flat with Mia and refuse to speak to her, then called her a cheat or something cos she had friends over? Something along them lines?

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched it in over a year now, but didn’t Manley move out of the flat with Mia and refuse to speak to her, then called her a cheat or something cos she had friends over? Something along them lines?
Yeah there was loads of stuff that happened like that

Ah I found it YouTube one born every minute it was.

Omg I'm gonna put it on in a min

Reactions: 4
Yes, just been watching those episodes 😂
Manley moved out of the flat because he said Mia put her friends before him and their child. Just before that episode, Mia had arranged a family day swimming which he refused to go to because Mia had posted a photo online that showed her legs (the shame 😂) Manley told Mia that he couldn’t stand her and then had Erin stay the night at his mums house. When Mia started talking to someone else, Manley and his overbearing Mother acted like Mia had cheated on him and he was the victim, despite them not being together 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, just been watching those episodes 😂
Manley moved out of the flat because he said Mia put her friends before him and their child. Just before that episode, Mia had arranged a family day swimming which he refused to go to because Mia had posted a photo online that showed her legs (the shame 😂) Manley told Mia that he couldn’t stand her and then had Erin stay the night at his mums house. When Mia started talking to someone else, Manley and his overbearing Mother acted like Mia had cheated on him and he was the victim, despite them not being together 🤷‍♀️
Omg they’re all mental that was all so bad. How he would refuse to speak to Mia and shout I don’t like you it’s over like a child 😭 then when she moved on he cried saying she broke up their family 😳 talk about a gaslighter .

Reactions: 14
Omg they’re all mental that was all so bad. How he would refuse to speak to Mia and shout I don’t like you it’s over like a child 😭 then when she moved on he cried saying she broke up their family 😳 talk about a gaslighter .
Yeah he literally said she destroyed the family🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.