Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin stop facetuning your face we all know what you looked like 😂😂 I don't get why people do this and their real friends who egg them on with it
What the hell!she looks like a completely different person . Is it all face tune like I can see some of it is but has she had her nose and lips done??

Reactions: 6
What the hell!she looks like a completely different person . Is it all face tune like I can see some of it is but has she had her nose and lips done??
I forgot she even existed! I know she’s always wanted her nose done but I wonder if she actually has had it done.

Reactions: 2
I forgot she even existed! I know she’s always wanted her nose done but I wonder if she actually has had it done.
A534AEF8-7019-405C-90F4-BE5F237F8782.jpeg

Reflection in the mirror looks more like her old nose so I’d say it’s just Facetune

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty confident Erin’s mentioned a while ago she’s had work done on her nose!

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty confident Erin’s mentioned a while ago she’s had work done on her nose!
I think that was just filler in her nose though wasn’t it? Not an actual nose job.

I think that was just filler in her nose though wasn’t it? Not an actual nose job.
Oh I’m not sure I honestly wouldn’t know what’s what 😂 I just definitely remember her mentioning in her stories she’s had something done but yeah it could be that!

Reactions: 2
To be fair to Wrin maybe she does look like this now. Mia is virtually unrecognisable to the show, and Megan.
Chloe looks the same but filters?
Amber is pretty real?

Usually a lurker and never comment but omgg just seen Sassi’s snap- she looks botched mate, has she had a nose job??

Usually a lurker and never comment but omgg just seen Sassi’s snap- she looks botched mate, has she had a nose job??
I can’t get over her cheek bones! They look ridiculous, she looks like she’s in her late 30’s

Reactions: 4
Hopefully Sassi has just gone mad with the fillers, she is very pretty without them. They are all pretty without them tbh but Chloe and Amber are the only ones who have not gone too crazy with them.

Why is Megan showing loads of cash on tik tok like she's a drug dealer lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.