Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan must ether have a massive šŸ† or heā€™s really good at it which he looks like he probably doesnā€™t know what heā€™s doing and he looks like šŸ’©

Iā€™m more peeved off over the fact he never seems to get punished for what heā€™s done to ether of them which makes me think Kenzie when he gets older will think itā€™s alright to treat women like šŸ’© and the girls are gonna think itā€™s normal and acceptable to blame other women for mens behaviour instead of holding men accountable for it
I reckon he has a big Willy, Iv found skinny men tend to have bigger ones (not that I have masses of experience šŸ˜‚)
And not that I would wanna touch it if I were Megan or reeann he constantly looks greasy šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
These people who claim they hate drama don't half like to create drama with their petty digs don't they šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In Meganā€™s tik toks she comes across so over confident and cocky šŸ˜†šŸ˜³ like the way she goes on about Dylan still wanting her.. he is nothing to brag about and he cheated and treated her like tit.. the constant roadman music on every video too is just cringe šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dylan shagged her ā€œbest mateā€ the night before he asked her marry him and also cheated on her with Ree. Thatā€™s only what we know about. He doesnā€™t want her. He didnā€™t want to be with her for a long time, he didnā€™t want Dulcie šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dylan shagged her ā€œbest mateā€ the night before he asked her marry him and also cheated on her with Ree. Thatā€™s only what we know about. He doesnā€™t want her. He didnā€™t want to be with her for a long time, he didnā€™t want Dulcie šŸ˜‚
All Dylan wants is to get his šŸ† wet you know any holes the goal for him šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But shows Meganā€™s and res standards for themselves

Reactions: 11
Megan's tiktoks make it look as if she's trying to be the mafia type big b*tch and instead comes off as desperate and jealous after Dylan and ree

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just canā€™t take their ā€œengagementā€ serious Iā€™m sorry. Just reminds me of two stupid teenagers in school who are determined to prove to everyone how in love they are šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s just the fact she expects everyone to suddenly forget what heā€™s done. Like Iā€™m not saying Jordanā€™s cheating is acceptable because I have a strong stance on cheating but honestly how in love with her can he be to give his attention to other women? Chloe is probably the only seeing it as itā€™s not physical cheating so itā€™s fine but šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Intention was there and now the constant need in validation with the lovey dovey posts etc šŸ˜‚ makes me interested in what itā€™s like behind closed doors because all Iā€™m thinking is it must be head by the extent of posts she does about him

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.