Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just joined to show us that? 🤣 who are the sources for these photos
Yeah that could be any random guy 🤭 not asking for his full name and address or anything but how on earth are you so certain he’s linked to Mia? Sorry quotes the wrong thing but yeah cba to change it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a nosey and said guy has commented on mia’s most recent photo “😍😍” but is private so whoever spilled the beans is an insider hehe

Reactions: 9
Had a nosey and said guy has commented on mia’s most recent photo “😍😍” but is private so whoever spilled the beans is an insider hehe
I’m not an insider just a good stalker 😂 it was easy to find out. Looked for a roadman username, found him. Saw they was both in Manchester the same day and she was commenting on his posts with hearts and stuff and he liked Megan’s comment of “very proud of him for taking good pics” 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girl doesn't know how to stay in. Poor M must feel like an afterthought, she's getting to an age where she'll be very aware all her mum does is party all weekend

Reactions: 20
I’m not an insider just a good stalker 😂 it was easy to find out. Looked for a roadman username, found him. Saw they was both in Manchester the same day and she was commenting on his posts with hearts and stuff and he liked Megan’s comment of “very proud of him for taking good pics” 🤪
Haha love it 🤣 that megan comment was obviously one of those comments where she wanted every to know she's knows about Mias boyfriend ( if that makes sense 😅) like on the pregnancy or new relationship announcements and people are like "the news is finally out"

He must've unliked that comment now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha love it 🤣 that megan comment was obviously one of those comments where she wanted every to know she's knows about Mias boyfriend ( if that makes sense 😅) like on the pregnancy or new relationship announcements and people are like "the news is finally out"

He must've unliked that comment now
I've never understood why people do this🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
4E91131B-7678-4442-90C7-972E874E9CC9.png

is she hoping that Dylan is going to see this and then suddenly start providing or doing what ever it is he’s not doing for the kids. I don’t agree, don’t get me wrong, but, this is such a tried and trusted method. She k it’s how it goes and most likely sat back whilst he did it to the kids he has with Megan. What’s even more embarrassing is when they will be back together soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1150631

is she hoping that Dylan is going to see this and then suddenly start providing or doing what ever it is he’s not doing for the kids. I don’t agree, don’t get me wrong, but, this is such a tried and trusted method. She k it’s how it goes and most likely sat back whilst he did it to the kids he has with Megan. What’s even more embarrassing is when they will be back together soon.
The thing is she saw how he disrespected Megan when he got with her and allowed it because it wasn’t to her and actually seemed like she preferred for them to have conflict as every time they were okay, he was telling Megan that Ree has an issue even for them to go coparenting counselling/mediation or whatever it’s called & drama would flag up every time mainly stemming from her and Megan having issues.

it’s a shame for their kids together though as even though he didn’t respect Megan, while with Ree he made sure he saw them. Yet every time they break up he stops being consistent for all the kids. I think he had too many way too young and now wants to be a ‘lad’ but you’re 21 or 22 with 4 kids they have to come first surely!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1150631

you lose them how you got em🤷🏼‍♀️No sympathy she saw it all with her own eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 24
you lose them how you got em🤷🏼‍♀️No sympathy she saw it all with her own eyes
He's never gonna change😂 Ree can try and change him all that she wants but I've said it before and I'll say it again.. no one changes unless they really want too and Dylan obviously doesn't want too.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1150631

Didn't pancake lady aka basically Reeanes mouthpiece spill that Ree and Dylan had schemed for him to leave his job and go self employed to avoid paying his CM for his kids with Megan? I'm misremembering the details but it was defo something like that so that's karma coming back to bite you Ree 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry but if you brag and find it funny that your fella quit his job so he didn’t have to pay child support you can’t bang quotes on like that. Or was it ok cos he was just being a dick to Megan & her kids and it’s different now it’s her?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but if you brag and find it funny that your fella quit his job so he didn’t have to pay child support you can’t bang quotes on like that. Or was it ok cos he was just being a dick to Megan & her kids and it’s different now it’s her?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Of course it was just ok cause he was being a dick to Megan cause now he's probs a 'deadbeat dad' etc. She's just as bad. "KARMA BLUD"😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her insta story saying she’s having her first kid free night and that she’s working? Doesn’t she do beauty treatments, didn’t know that was night time work 😂

Reactions: 4
Her insta story saying she’s having her first kid free night and that she’s working? Doesn’t she do beauty treatments, didn’t know that was night time work 😂
Lots of clients chose to get treatments done on evenings and later on due to work or kids ect. I used to get my lashes done after 7 when I’d put my daughter in bed!

Reactions: 10
I thought Mia was taking Marliya to London this weekend? Or did she mean Marliya was going with someone else whilst she went on the piss with her friends. Again. 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.