Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long have Darren and Sassi been back together ?
Just noticed they’re in Jamaica together, I think it’s nice! I think they will always love each other and it was a case of right person, wrong time.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Megan has sonny’s ring back around her neck on her Snapchat. Back together already?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just noticed they’re in Jamaica together, I think it’s nice! I think they will always love each other and it was a case of right person, wrong time.
Tbf they went there before when they weren’t actually together, I think maybe twice actually? It’s really nice that they do family holidays I think! If they’re together or not.

Megan has sonny’s ring back around her neck on her Snapchat. Back together already?
Oh my bleeping lord no way 😂 that would actually be hilarious.

Reactions: 13
See she says she's too grown for drama but still posts stuff like that, makes her look really jealous, bitter and bothered. If Dylan wanted you, he'd still be with you. Do her and Reeanne realise how silly they both look arguing and Indirecting over Dylan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One of my favourite things is Meagan and ReeAnn going at each other over Dylan, while also considering themselves insta baddies. They are going to have the cringe in a few years when they are feeling sorry for Dylan’s next mother of child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
WHY are they going at each other for THAT?! for him?! I’m honestly baffled cos he looks like he needs a good bath and a shave, also cheated, treated both of them like tit & left both of them with kids whilst he shagged around and put it on Snapchat. That’s what you’re arguing over?! Nahhhh 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Iv said all along I reckon Dylan and Megan have a sneaky shag every time him and reeann split up 😂
Dylan must ether have a massive 🍆 or he’s really good at it which he looks like he probably doesn’t know what he’s doing and he looks like 💩

I’m more peeved off over the fact he never seems to get punished for what he’s done to ether of them which makes me think Kenzie when he gets older will think it’s alright to treat women like 💩 and the girls are gonna think it’s normal and acceptable to blame other women for mens behaviour instead of holding men accountable for it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dylan must ether have a massive 🍆 or he’s really good at it which he looks like he probably doesn’t know what he’s doing and he looks like 💩

I’m more peeved off over the fact he never seems to get punished for what he’s done to ether of them which makes me think Kenzie when he gets older will think it’s alright to treat women like 💩 and the girls are gonna think it’s normal and acceptable to blame other women for mens behaviour instead of holding men accountable for it
Agree with this, it's like Megan and Reeanne hate each other so much they let Dylan get away with every thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think they are back together sadly. Darren follows about 300 half dressed women on instagram, I doubt Sassi would stand for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.