Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Christ, her breasts must have to phone each other.
As someone who’s boobs look exactly like this, leave off. She literally can’t help it.

I’m all for calling people out for dickhead behaviour but most threads eventually just descend into this kind of shite and it’s why this place gets such a reputation 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Chloe really strikes me as the type who’s adamant on being (what she thinks is) societally perfect no matter what.
First car has to be fancy even though something cheaper and smaller would have been more practical.
Marrying and staying with her childhood sweetheart and father of her first child forever despite him not respecting her or making her happy (not to mention them clearly wanting/enjoying completely different lifestyles).
Getting the most fashionable family dog breed even though she clearly isn’t an outdoorsy person and they need a lot of stimulation and training.
‘Being a size S’ and forcing herself into clothes that suffocate her and look terrible.

Should I go on? 😅 might be wrong but I can totally imagine those two resenting the fuck out of each other but forcing themselves to stay together forever, hope they prove me wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Bk2021

I’ll delete if it’s inappropriate to post here but mias new man she’s seeing 👀
923CA15F-BA36-456F-A6B7-18D87FF7F870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Its not sad. Just because you dont use them for whatever reason, doesn’t mean the countless other people who use them are sad.
I used to see a meme going round on fb that was out of order. “If you use filters and go missing, how will we know if you look like chewbacca in real life?” Bloody awful. People use them as a confidence boost. I don’t know what’s so wrong about that.

Mias Tik Tok about why M won’t listen to her 🤣🤣🤣 cause you treat her like your little friend and let her have run of the house, come on!
If you don’t understand why it’s sad I’m not sure I can explain it to you. Young impressionable people are bombarded with filtered images and feel the pressure to look like that, when they never actually can because it’s not real. It also feeds hugely into a culture of narrow, western-centric unattainable beauty standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jennytea

VIP Member
I just thought of this when I saw the announcement. ‘You won Jane. Enjoy the ring I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord what a sad little life Jane.’ 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lilliepad

VIP Member
The phrase ‘congratulating a fish for swimming’ comes to mind when discussing Manley. The bar truly is in the underworld.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

anon20

VIP Member
‘When we die we’re going to be at each other’s funerals’ - Amber Butler 2017

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Girls, her boobs don’t look bad at all they look great so if yours look this, don’t be self conscious. That’s what bigger NATURAL boobs look like and if your boobs look like this after kids, fucking get them out! They look good! Me having a chest of a 13 year old girl who’s just hit puberty at 24, I wouldn’t mind having boobs like that at all! I don’t like chloe but there’s Absolutely nothing wrong with her boobs, just her personality lmao

Reactions: 35

Vageem95

It’s such a shame that Nikki intimates put Chloe in such ill fitting underwear, they really did her dirty. She’s got the confidence to do a shoot like that and she could look amazing in them pictures if they just chose a better fit!!

Reactions: 34

Hayley2349

Out of all the teen mums, I have the most respect for Amber. She is always so honest. She doesn’t photoshop and has genuinely always been true to herself. It’s actually refreshing seeing her content knowing it’s the truth. She embraces her true size and I think she looks amazing!. She also doesn’t seem to be constantly on the beg and doesn’t really come across to me as someone who is desperate for this influencer lifestyle, unlike Chloe and Megan. I have a lot of respect for Amber.

I think I’m the only one here that thinks Mia should grow up and stop acting like a teenager. Her daughter is constantly with adults and around drinking, Mia put up videos of her drinking, been carried out of bars and hungover like it’s normal behaviour. Yes all mums deserve a night off and to have fun but this girl is off the scale and never seems to act like a mother.

• Heart

JHB73

Chatty Member
See she says she's too grown for drama but still posts stuff like that, makes her look really jealous, bitter and bothered. If Dylan wanted you, he'd still be with you. Do her and Reeanne realise how silly they both look arguing and Indirecting over Dylan 😂

• Haha