Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has this pic of Mias supposed bf come from? I mean I'm not saying it's a full on lie cos it be a bit strange posting a photo of a random but how definite is it that it's him?

Reactions: 5
Mias taste in men blows my mind! She’s so beautiful she could have anyone she wants and she chooses chavvy little boys every time
Mmmm she’s a young single mum with no education and no career, her looks are entirely manufactured and dependent on surgery/tan/lashes/filters/etc etc so I actually disagree that ‘she could have anyone she wants’. There are plenty of girls her age who look like her but who don’t have a child and ahi maybe are studying or working in an interesting job or just have a bit of something to talk about. (No shade to single mums, I am one. And it makes us lesss of a catch it just does)

Reactions: 20
Is Megan seeing this Alfie boxer dude now?
I don't think so, just think he trains her and the kids. I mean I could be wrong but she was tagging another dude on her stories yesterday and I don't think he was her boyfriend either. She was on a traveller site and he was playing with Kenzie. I think its just cos she's big dog Meg, PR guru and famous influencer....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think so, just think he trains her and the kids. I mean I could be wrong but she was tagging another dude on her stories yesterday and I don't think he was her boyfriend either. She was on a traveller site and he was playing with Kenzie. I think its just cos she's big dog Meg, PR guru and famous influencer....
Ah that makes sense! I wasn’t sure if the guy on her stories was the same guy because I wasn’t paying much attention 🙈🤣

Mmmm she’s a young single mum with no education and no career, her looks are entirely manufactured and dependent on surgery/tan/lashes/filters/etc etc so I actually disagree that ‘she could have anyone she wants’. There are plenty of girls her age who look like her but who don’t have a child and ahi maybe are studying or working in an interesting job or just have a bit of something to talk about. (No shade to single mums, I am one. And it makes us lesss of a catch it just does)
To be fair, my older sister said the same a couple years ago she was in her mid 20’s just had a third kid (other two same dad this one a different dad) she just bin bagged the dad they’re always on and off and she said to my 13 year old sister well who’s gonna want a 20 something year old with three kids to two different dads. 🙁 I find I have to be careful whenever I say something about not wanting to be a house wife or stay at home mum she takes it so personally considering I ain’t one of those judgey people after seeing it first hand but because we’re on different paths she takes it really personal

Reactions: 4
Guess we were right then!
I give it a month 🤣

wonder if Dylan will start posting half naked girls on Snapchat again?!
Guess we were right then!
I give it a month 🤣

wonder if Dylan will start posting half naked girls on Snapchat again?!
Hoping Reeree finally has some self confidence now. It’s disgusting how she continues to post their “happy family” IG facade bcuz he’s no prize & she’s not a winner when they get back together💋

Reactions: 10
That’s Wycombe magistrates court. It would be in the paper as public record. Though he is so insipid I can’t imagine it is anything interesting.
How embarrassing for him to put up that he has been to court. Normal peoplewould keep that to themselves.

Reactions: 12
That’s Wycombe magistrates court. It would be in the paper as public record. Though he is so insipid I can’t imagine it is anything interesting.
How embarrassing for him to put up that he has been to court. Normal peoplewould keep that to themselves.
Who are you talking about?

How do we find it?

The photo

Shannon’s ex Charlie-the photo published up thread about him ‘winning’ at court.

Just Google the local paper.
Correct me if I’m wrong but most local papers do weekly round ups of cases every Monday? So we’ll have to hold our breath for a few days 😅 I’m sure it’s something fascinating (sarcasm).
My betting is it’s the child support he owes Shannon.

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but most local papers do weekly round ups of cases every Monday? So we’ll have to hold our breath for a few days 😅 I’m sure it’s something fascinating (sarcasm).
My betting is it’s the child support he owes Shannon.
This is the UK you don’t go to court for child support 😂 she probably goes through the CSA/CMS and they would just take it from his wages directly as a last resort if he didn’t pay, def wouldn’t be in court lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is their any more pics of Mias alleged new man cos i wanna be 100% sure before i declare he’s more unattractive than a boy that has a spaceraider crisp for a head
I’ll delete if it’s inappropriate to post here but mias new man she’s seeing 👀
View attachment 1143863
I’ll delete if it’s inappropriate to post here but mias new man she’s seeing 👀
View attachment 1143863
he is another 😳

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.