Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loveee teen mom 2!
Kinda miss watching jenelle and her mum.. shes nuts and goes from guy to guy- David is by far the worst guy shes ever been with i cant deal with it- how she stayed with him when he killed her dog- discusting!!!!!!
Her kids always look sad to be around him and you can tell jace doesnt want to be there its awful. I hope she never gets custody of him and hope he stays with barbara...

I like Briana and her family- im really pleased she has bought them a nice house! Love florida! We went last year and went to Gatorland where she goes quite a lot, I kept wishing we would bump into her lol.

Kail- shes done really well for herself.. building her house, kids always look well looked after and doin well in school and sports

Reactions: 1
Does anyone read The Ashley articles on twitter? They’re the only site that doesn’t do click Bait about them 🤪
read one about leahs mum pressuring her to have sex with a boy she hardly knew when she was 13 😨 also about her telling Jeremy she had a miscarriage when she had an abortion
yes I read about her pretending to have a miscarriage. Leah is also part of some weird cult and that’s why her and Kail are really friends anymore.
Teen mom 2 is my fav out of the all, although I did like watching how much of a mess Jenelle was

Can i just say that teen mom shade room account on insta is hilar!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Can i just say that teen mom shade room account on insta is hilar!!!!!
I love the shade account ! Jenelles tik toks make me cringe so bad !
mans kail getting pregnant again from baby daddy no3, he is such a bleeping waste of space that guy.

Reactions: 4
I love the shade account ! Jenelles tik toks make me cringe so bad !
mans kail getting pregnant again from baby daddy no3, he is such a bleeping waste of space that guy.
I use to like kail until I found out she was an anti-vaxxer 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
yes I read about her pretending to have a miscarriage. Leah is also part of some weird cult and that’s why her and Kail are really friends anymore.
Teen mom 2 is my fav out of the all, although I did like watching how much of a mess Jenelle was
Can you spill the tea on the cult thing?

I’ve not heard of that before with Leah

Follow some teen mom twitter accounts. She’s apparently in this proper weird cult. Her and kail fell out over it but now agree to disagree
They also say macis daughter has foetal alcohol syndrome as she didn’t know she was pregnant. She didn’t show her face properly for months.

I don’t believe that about Jayde. She seems healthy to me but then I’m not an expert on FAS.

All Maci’s kids are her double. She’s got some strong genetics going on.

Reactions: 6
Can you spill the tea on the cult thing?

I’ve not heard of that before with Leah
Teen mom shade room on insta did a thing about it . She’s basically paying this “Group” ( cult ). To progress up it’s levels . But it’s not a cult . But it really is , she’s adamant it’s not.

Whos got piks of kails leaked photos??? Apparently someones leaked her maternity piks

Whos got piks of kails leaked photos??? Apparently someones leaked her maternity piks
She posted one herself that was swiftly deleted but unfortunately I can't delete the image from my mind 😭 a naked pregnant kail doesn't make for easy viewing x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg pls tell me you screenshotted
I didn't and the only reason was I was using the ipad and the kids use it too I didn't want to scar them 😂 by the time my phone had came back on I went to screen shot it and she had deleted it off IG I was not happy lol x

Oh my god, I'm late to the party but I can't believe Kail is pregnant again?! With Chris too?! And it's another boy lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.