Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched it for ages but I love The Grace Report’s recaps on YouTube. I love her!

Reactions: 5
Who else thinks David is abusing Jenelle and the kids?
I feel so sorry for Jenelle. That bullshit story about her and David’s fake argument as a reason for why she called the police. In the sound clip of Jenelle calling the police she sounds so genuinely distressed, as if he’s beat the tit out of her. I hope she sees the light and leaves him soon.

Reactions: 5
Any one been keeping up with teen mom 2 drama? Jenelles husband David killed their dog by shooting it!!! And she has been fired mtv, then today it’s been reported kaiser has been taken by CPS!!

I hope jenelle and the 2 girls Ensley and Maryssa get to safety before it’s too late, David is obvs a psychopath! Babs isn’t allowed jenelle to have any contact with jace now either following David shooting their dog!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Have they definitely? I bet she'll end up back with him..
However he shot her dog didn't he! 😠😠
I don’t think they have split and that’s why mtv apparently fired her because she stood by her husband even after he shot their dog! Like what is wrong with this world 😫 I really hope she gets free I honestly think he will end up
Killing either her or one of those kids one day. There’s something really eerie about it all! How could anyone shoot their own dog!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they have split and that’s why mtv apparently fired her because she stood by her husband even after he shot their dog! Like what is wrong with this world 😫 I really hope she gets free I honestly think he will end up
Killing either her or one of those kids one day. There’s something really eerie about it all! How could anyone shoot their own dog!
Exactly!! There's something not right with him at all. Shame cause she could do well with herself with the right person.
Poor kids too.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that David & Jenelle have split. I used to like her but don’t know how she can stay with him after he did that to her dog. He’s dangerous & she needs to get away from him. Read about Kaiser being taken away from them today but don’t know how true it is, surley they would take all the kids away not just one of them??

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched them since they did 16 and Pregnant all those years ago.
Jenelle’s husband David is a liberal psychopath! The guy has crazy issues and I swear we’ll read even worse things about him in the news if she stays with that man... he is CRAAAAZY!

I’ve watched them since they did 16 and Pregnant all those years ago.
Jenelle’s husband David is a liberal psychopath! The guy has crazy issues and I swear we’ll read even worse things about him in the news if she stays with that man... he is CRAAAAZY!
Ive been watching since then too! She don't half pick em 🤦🏼‍♀️

apparently they've split now. I don't like janelle but thank god she got rid of him
Unfortunately they haven’t split up. She is obviously dependent on him because who would stay with someone who has abused you in the past and then shot your dog with the children in the house. It’s about time mtv fired her and stop that money going into the house but pity for Barbara and Jase because they obviously won’t be filmed anymore

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately they haven’t split up. She is obviously dependent on him because who would stay with someone who has abused you in the past and then shot your dog with the children in the house. It’s about time mtv fired her and stop that money going into the house but pity for Barbara and Jase because they obviously won’t be filmed anymore
they split briefly and jenelle changed her status to "single AF" it's mentioned in one of the episodes, I think it was because of filming??? They are back together now.

they split briefly and jenelle changed her status to "single AF" it's mentioned in one of the episodes, I think it was because of filming??? They are back together now.
It’s all for ratings and to stay relevant. She needs to pick up those children and keep running

I do worry that the abuse will get worse now though. He seemed to rely on her for money and there's no way anyone else will hire her. A lot of people were saying she could go on Marriage Boot Camp (I think someone else from the show did...Amber?), but even they tweeted that there's no chance they'd work with her.

I mostly worry about the kids. Especially Kaiser as David clearly hates him and the poor child is so afraid of him. :(

I do worry that the abuse will get worse now though. He seemed to rely on her for money and there's no way anyone else will hire her. A lot of people were saying she could go on Marriage Boot Camp (I think someone else from the show did...Amber?), but even they tweeted that there's no chance they'd work with her.

I mostly worry about the kids. Especially Kaiser as David clearly hates him and the poor child is so afraid of him. :(
Kaiser has actually been removed from the home by child protection after Nathan saw that David had shot the family dog. Instead of sitting there filming it when you could see the dog was trying to get away, why didn’t he remove the little girl or take the dog off the sofa. The guy has serious mental problems. I just hope it doesn’t end so badly with the amount of guns David has ☹

Kaiser has actually been removed from the home by child protection after Nathan saw that David had shot the family dog. Instead of sitting there filming it when you could see the dog was trying to get away, why didn’t he remove the little girl or take the dog off the sofa. The guy has serious mental problems. I just hope it doesn’t end so badly with the amount of guns David has ☹
Thank god! I hope Nathan's mum is able to get custody. I think she mentioned it some time ago.

He's seriously deranged and has anger issues. Even the few times they've shown him snap before, like when he's shouted at Kaiser have been frightening. :oops: I saw he posted some video of the dog 'nipping' Ensley, but it was clear they didn't teach her how to act around the dog as it was getting annoyed with her right in its face.

I hope he actually gets done for it. I saw apparently they can't prosecute as he's hid the body somewhere so they don't have proof?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.