Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to it’s back on screen again!

Sassy drives me mental aswell!! Whenever her and Darren split and she moved back in with her mum and she was destroying the cot and throwing all zanayas stuff into a skip it was such a waste she could of donated that to someone in need instead of being a childish idiot!! & then she goes from being a bricklayer to now wanting to do beauty things it seems like she’s just wanting to do anything and jumps ship very quickly!

Megan defo deserves so much better than Dylan! He really is so immature and doesn’t have any regard for anyone but himself! And that girl Rhian or whatever her name is that was Megan’s friend but then he was going out with her - she needs her head looked at! Why would anyone get into a relationship with him having seen how much of a prick he is - aside from the fact he was her friends boyfriend and baby daddy - what a hot mess 😂😂

I quite liked Mia I would love to see her back again but I think Manley doesn’t let their kid get filmed or something I remember reading it but don’t know if there was any truth in it! He was such a control freak and his mum was very weird I thought!

What do you think of Chloe and Jordan! I quite like chloe but then she comes across as a bit spoilt and entitled, like I think it’s great they got their own house & everything but she seems to want to live a very extravagant lifestyle and then with Jordan being depressed I wonder if it gets him down wondering how he can fill her expectations that her mum and dad have set so high for her! She seems like she’s got everything handed to her all her life like a “daddy’s little princess” but I like that she goes after what she wants too
Totally forgot about chloe 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I agree with all you've said!
I do think she needs to help Jordan more with his depression, unfortunately depression isnt necessarily because of anyone it just happens and you can't take that personally and live a happy life if that makes sense.
She's very entitled, I think they have done well to be where they are but if they both don't learn to support each other it won't last.
I think she needs a reality check that not everything can be perfect and bought.

Yes wouldn't surprise me if manley refuses filming, his family were bizarre!
They live about 45mins from me, and filmed parts about 10 mins from me lol.

Reactions: 1
Brianna and her family used to live in a house when she was on 16 & pregnant and teen mom 3. Perhaps they fell on hard times and can no longer afford to live in a house?? She hasn't been on teen mom for long so hasn't earned as much money as the other so she might not be able to afford a house yet or maybe simple she likes living with her family ??

Sassi- I actually quite like her, obviously all the shouting can be annoying and she definitely needs to stop doing that tit in front of her daughter! But I feel like from what I've seen she's always been treated like tit, by Darren and by a lot of her family, they never seem to show up to events for her and her daughter, that makes me so sad! She just wants love and support, no wonder she's so Aggy at times.

Chloe- I'm sorry, I can't stand her. I think she's so fake and incredibly selfish when it comes to Jordan, I know if you've never been through depression before you won't understand, but instead of saying he's lazy etc just say nothing. I feel like all she ever does is moan at that poor lad.

Megan- I like Megan a lot! Again as others have said it's horrible to watch her falling for Dylan's lies over and over. And when he outright said he's never been more in love than he is with whats-her-face he's with now, it broke my heart to see her face 😩 But I think she's a great mum to her 2 little ones!

Amber- She's ok I guess, I can't believe she's pregnant with her 2nd baby (ok the same dad as the first) yet they're still not together, that's just going to cause more arguments than they had already! She didn't want Ste, he moved on then suddenly she's in love with him? I just don't understand that, I feel so sorry for Ste. Amber seems like she can be a bit of a brat at times, her way or no way.

Shannon- oh lord don't get me started. I liked her at first, but after the last season, it's changed my mind. She 100% tricked him into having a second baby, I mean I know it takes 2 and all of that, but she's the one who kept banging on about it. She seems to struggle a lot with her son as it is, constantly crying and getting stressed out, oh hunny you wait until you have a newborn as well. She seems very lazy as well, never really see her doing much, just sits on the sofa.

Mia was my favourite, I wish she would come back!
Naomi (from the 1st season of tmuk) I never liked her a lot either. The way she was shouting at her ex/baby daddy Infront of her daughter was shocking. She was on just tattoo of us as well, didn't anyone see that episode?

Reactions: 2
Wonder how true this is?!
I saw on another post of the article that 'Multiple sources, including The Ashley’s Reality Roundup, TMZ, and Radar Online are confirming that the judge signed the order Monday'. I don't know how accurate The Ashley's Reality Roundup or Radar are but TMZ is definitely accurate, so I think it might be true.

The Ashley's one says they are at home but they're not sure if the girls are with them/if they've been removed yet. People were claiming other family members had them but apparently thats not true:

Who would have thought Kiefer wouldn’t be the worst boyfriend she had?? She has appalling taste
I still love that when Barbara caught them together and was like 'I seen you wiff Keifahhh' and 'Hope you have fun livin on the streets with ya BOYYYFRIEND' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's a very sad state Jenelle has got herself in!! I read that his mum has custody of the youngest!! All her kids have been removed yet she still puts him before them

Sassi- I actually quite like her, obviously all the shouting can be annoying and she definitely needs to stop doing that tit in front of her daughter! But I feel like from what I've seen she's always been treated like tit, by Darren and by a lot of her family, they never seem to show up to events for her and her daughter, that makes me so sad! She just wants love and support, no wonder she's so Aggy at times.

Chloe- I'm sorry, I can't stand her. I think she's so fake and incredibly selfish when it comes to Jordan, I know if you've never been through depression before you won't understand, but instead of saying he's lazy etc just say nothing. I feel like all she ever does is moan at that poor lad.

Megan- I like Megan a lot! Again as others have said it's horrible to watch her falling for Dylan's lies over and over. And when he outright said he's never been more in love than he is with whats-her-face he's with now, it broke my heart to see her face 😩 But I think she's a great mum to her 2 little ones!

Amber- She's ok I guess, I can't believe she's pregnant with her 2nd baby (ok the same dad as the first) yet they're still not together, that's just going to cause more arguments than they had already! She didn't want Ste, he moved on then suddenly she's in love with him? I just don't understand that, I feel so sorry for Ste. Amber seems like she can be a bit of a brat at times, her way or no way.

Shannon- oh lord don't get me started. I liked her at first, but after the last season, it's changed my mind. She 100% tricked him into having a second baby, I mean I know it takes 2 and all of that, but she's the one who kept banging on about it. She seems to struggle a lot with her son as it is, constantly crying and getting stressed out, oh hunny you wait until you have a newborn as well. She seems very lazy as well, never really see her doing much, just sits on the sofa.

Mia was my favourite, I wish she would come back!
Naomi (from the 1st season of tmuk) I never liked her a lot either. The way she was shouting at her ex/baby daddy Infront of her daughter was shocking. She was on just tattoo of us as well, didn't anyone see that episode?
Agree 100% with everything you said

I still love that when Barbara caught them together and was like 'I seen you wiff Keifahhh' and 'Hope you have fun livin on the streets with ya BOYYYFRIEND' 😂
I loved when barb did that still funny and heard her say that in my head when I read it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Janelle had the chance to be with her kids but chose waste of space David over being with her kids away from him. I feel sorry for the poor children Jace never seemed to want to go over there as he was scared of David.

Reactions: 6
I really like Chelsea and think it’s lovely to see her so happy with Cole but does it cringe anyone else when she puts on the baby voice?!

Reactions: 11
I don’t like briana.... I think she has no personality... can’t stand the way her mum calls them mama... even the baby!! And her sister just looks like she has an attitude problem!!
I like Chelsea, although I agree she’s too stable and happy for the show now lol
Kail, she’s ok and done well for herself, but I don’t get what her problem is with Javi’s girlfriend? Why won’t she speak to her?
Leah is ok aswell, she married Jeremy too quick I think but at least u can see how much she loves her girls
Janelle needs to get away from David... I saw the video of the dog “attacking” Ensley and he said that wasn’t the first time.... so why was he sitting on the other side of the room filming when he could see the dog wasn’t happy. It’s like he just needed an excuse to kill it. She needs to put her kids first for a change and leave him!

I don’t like briana.... I think she has no personality... can’t stand the way her mum calls them mama... even the baby!! And her sister just looks like she has an attitude problem!!
I like Chelsea, although I agree she’s too stable and happy for the show now lol
Kail, she’s ok and done well for herself, but I don’t get what her problem is with Javi’s girlfriend? Why won’t she speak to her?
Leah is ok aswell, she married Jeremy too quick I think but at least u can see how much she loves her girls
Janelle needs to get away from David... I saw the video of the dog “attacking” Ensley and he said that wasn’t the first time.... so why was he sitting on the other side of the room filming when he could see the dog wasn’t happy. It’s like he just needed an excuse to kill it. She needs to put her kids first for a change and leave him!
I think Kail looked through Javi's phone and there was some messages from Lauren complaining about Kail? Something like that that I think she mentioned on the recent reunion. I think she's also bitter/annoyed that Javi and Lauren's baby wasn't planned and they got together so quickly, even though its kinda hypocritical as she did the same thing.

Reactions: 3
I think Kail looked through Javi's phone and there was some messages from Lauren complaining about Kail? Something like that that I think she mentioned on the recent reunion. I think she's also bitter/annoyed that Javi and Lauren's baby wasn't planned and they got together so quickly, even though its kinda hypocritical as she did the same thing.
Ah I haven’t seen the reunion yet.... I’m still catching up.
Yeah she’s got a bit of a cheek to be annoyed about him having another baby so quick.

I think she hates when she isn't in control

I’m in the UK and currently watching the current season. Does anyone else follow Leah on Instagram? Her daughter dressing up as Ariana Grande what the heck !!! Also I’m not keen on the new cast member Jade

I didn’t know they split! Thank goodness
Omg now they’re back together!

I actually really respect her mum Barbra for the way she looked after Jase and her other grandson. I really felt like she was in pain when she watched Jenelle go through everything with David and didn’t let her in. Jenelle is a nightmare.

Does anyone read The Ashley articles on twitter? They’re the only site that doesn’t do click Bait about them 🤪
read one about leahs mum pressuring her to have sex with a boy she hardly knew when she was 13 😨 also about her telling Jeremy she had a miscarriage when she had an abortion

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.