Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.*Posted this before I read the other posts 🤣

Beef with Ashley/Tea/Shen and Brianas mother it seems

D0FDEA6E-A903-430D-951C-716BB8E5523F.jpeg
34290708-0C41-47A7-ADBB-B0B44B2DE287.jpeg
0EBBF7FB-992B-41D6-85C1-AF0ECB0CE18A.jpeg

Wow that was a rollercoaster ride for early in the morning.
Ashley is pregnant
Roxanne and Brianna are needing some trouble to get storylines it seems
Ashley was talking to her sister on a live and bashing Jade and Brianas children
Briana has deleted all her posts (probably the quickest way to stop comments)
I suppose we will never get the right story but if Brianna and her mother started stuff for no reason that’s on them. The comments about Jade (even tho she is an idiot for supporting bri) and the children were uncalled for I think

Everyone’s getting it lol

466A0ED4-563A-4369-BF4B-776DBC8C0B0C.png
E95B38E1-AE2A-4D38-A48A-E018729BF7C9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Ashley and Shen were good now but Shen criticised her

Sorry if this was mentioned already but Ashley confirmed she’s pregnant

Last edited:
Shens always having beef with someone. Briana picked the worst person to fall out with Ashley doesn’t back down at all. When her,
Kayla and the other Briana fell out, Ashley went on a live with her sister in the hotel for hours saying they we’re gonna beat up Brianas sister. Ashley goes way off i thought she had grown out of this behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Shens always having beef with someone. Briana picked the worst person to fall out with Ashley doesn’t back down at all. When her,
Kayla and the other Briana fell out, Ashley went on a live with her sister in the hotel for hours saying they we’re gonna beat up Brianas sister. Ashley goes way off i thought she had grown out of this behaviour.
I thought the last family reunion changed her, was nice to see that growth. Didn’t last long at all did it. There’s not enough info to know who to side with but that’s tacky and dangerous af fighting while pregnant

Reactions: 1
Tea goes off on the deep end too like she speaks a lot of sense but way back when she was arguing with Shen I asked her a question and she basically shot me down and made me feel stupid. I was like ?? I won’t go into specifics but at that point I was like ffs calm down woman. But I do think Ashley’s family do have morals most which I agree but they do be extra. I suppose that’s what you gotta have to be part of this franchise.

Never liked Ashley tbh, Bar is just 🤮
Definitely wouldn't want her looking after me 😂

It was said it was Roxanne, Brianna's mum who started it by throwing a chair at Ashley's mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.