Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he tried to say the dog nipped ensley and rather than teach the dog not to nip (it didn’t even break the skin or anything) , or rehome the dog he decided to shoot it 🤯

Jenelle put out a statement with UsWeekly confirming she is still with David and they’re marriage is in a healing process and that kaiser was taken from his daycare by Nathan’s mum under the instruction of CPS and now other media outlets are reporting CPS are looking into the wellbeing of ensley and maryssa! Jenelle said that jace is being kept from her because Barbara isn’t happy they’ve been let go by mtv and is taking it out on jenelle, ummm pretty sure its because David shot ur dog (and ensley maryssa and kaiser were at home when this happened as if it wasn’t already bad enough🤯)

I don’t know what it would take for her to actually leave him. In the space of a few weeks she has lost her dog brutally, a job that gave her more money than she would ever have the ability to make otherwise, visitation with jace and now unknown as to when she will see kaiser again! When will she wake up?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes he tried to say the dog nipped ensley and rather than teach the dog not to nip (it didn’t even break the skin or anything) , or rehome the dog he decided to shoot it 🤯

Jenelle put out a statement with UsWeekly confirming she is still with David and they’re marriage is in a healing process and that kaiser was taken from his daycare by Nathan’s mum under the instruction of CPS and now other media outlets are reporting CPS are looking into the wellbeing of ensley and maryssa! Jenelle said that jace is being kept from her because Barbara isn’t happy they’ve been let go by mtv and is taking it out on jenelle, ummm pretty sure its because David shot ur dog (and ensley maryssa and kaiser were at home when this happened as if it wasn’t already bad enough🤯)

I don’t know what it would take for her to actually leave him. In the space of a few weeks she has lost her dog brutally, a job that gave her more money than she would ever have the ability to make otherwise, visitation with jace and now unknown as to when she will see kaiser again! When will she wake up?!

Sadly I don't think she ever will. Some people just don't 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's horrific and those poor children. I'm glad that cps have put kaiser with Nathan's mum, it's about time x

Reactions: 4
If you go on to The Ashley’s website she summarises it all! Search for the Ashley’s reality round up!!

Sadly I don't think she ever will. Some people just don't 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's horrific and those poor children. I'm glad that cps have put kaiser with Nathan's mum, it's about time x
Yea I think you’re defo right :( it’s so sad especially as she has so been given so much opportunities over the past 10 years to make something of her life and each choice she makes seems to just get worse year on year and now she has 3 children looking up to her. I’m sure poor kaiser doesn’t understand why he can’t go and see his mum and poor jace has been treated so poorly by her over the years. And ensley will think all of this is a healthy family home!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you look at jaces eyes when he's with jenelle his eyes always look so sad, poor kids. Poor maryssa she doesn't have anyone else..... imagine david being the good parent!!

Reactions: 6
If you look at jaces eyes when he's with jenelle his eyes always look so sad, poor kids. Poor maryssa she doesn't have anyone else..... imagine david being the good parent!!
I know!! Her mum must be absolutely awful if David got custody of all people!!!!

Reactions: 5

Jenelle would say that. :rolleyes: I think it was actually reported that CPS visited Jace at school, and they recommend to Barbara that she stops visits for now due to this, at least whilst David is there. I know Barbara hasn't been the best parent at times but I have mad respect for her for raising 3 young kids in her 60s, when she should be enjoying retirement.

Yeah I feel so bad for her. Her mum was a drug addict (not sure if she still is) so she can't exactly go live with her. At least his son is safe and doesn't have to see him.

Reactions: 6
Jenelle would say that. :rolleyes: I think it was actually reported that CPS visited Jace at school, and they recommend to Barbara that she stops visits for now due to this, at least whilst David is there. I know Barbara hasn't been the best parent at times but I have mad respect for her for raising 3 young kids in her 60s, when she should be enjoying retirement.

Yeah I feel so bad for her. Her mum was a drug addict (not sure if she still is) so she can't exactly go live with her. At least his son is safe and doesn't have to see him.
Agree about Barbra! I know she hasn't been ideal always however that women does good by Jace and Co and is his only chance of a decent life!

I know like I’m sure barbs had her moments but imagine being that age and having to raise your own grandchild because the mother prioritised drugs, partying and men over the course of his life. Absolutely devastating I’m sure jace will have so many demons because of her, it would really mess you up looking back at your childhood and seeing how she behaved and treated him

Reactions: 3
I know like I’m sure barbs had her moments but imagine being that age and having to raise your own grandchild because the mother prioritised drugs, partying and men over the course of his life. Absolutely devastating I’m sure jace will have so many demons because of her, it would really mess you up looking back at your childhood and seeing how she behaved and treated him
100% he's just lucky enough his Grandma stepped up and has stood by him and kept his best interests ahead always.
I really feel for all her children! What a life.

How do you feel about the other girls on TM2?

Reactions: 1
Whenever I think of Jace, I just think of that scene where she announced she was pregnant with Ensley, and Jace was just like 'another one?' in a really sad voice. I can't imagine how it must feel seeing your mum have kids that she actually has custody of, whilst living with your grandma. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Whenever I think of Jace, I just think of that scene where she announced she was pregnant with Ensley, and Jace was just like 'another one?' in a really sad voice. I can't imagine how it must feel seeing your mum have kids that she actually had custody of, whilst living with your grandma. :(
It must be horrible. I've known it happen to people I know and it can ruin people down the line 🙁

• Sad
100% he's just lucky enough his Grandma stepped up and has stood by him and kept his best interests ahead always.
I really feel for all her children! What a life.

How do you feel about the other girls on TM2?
Kail - I admire her for coming from absolutely nothing and using this platform and money to the best she could and it’s quite fulfilling in a sense to see her so successful with her hair care line and building her own house etc. There’s no doubt she’s an amazing mum and she really does all she can for those kids. I dont agree with how she has handled a lot of situations with her baby daddy’s and relationships but I think a lot of it boils down to having no stable parent bringing her up she’s never really had a family so she’s learning as she tries to raise one so on the whole I think she’s awesome and i respect her!

Leah - I’m not really sure how I feel about Leah to be honest. I don’t think she’ll ever truly settle down with anyone she seems too all over the place, the past while she has got her tit together and I do think she’s a great mum but i don’t think we ever see the full picture with her it’s as if she hides a lot off camera.

Chelsea - I'm quite fond of Chelsea and I’m so pleased she found Cole and that Aubrey has a father figure (it destroys me seeing her talk about Adam and she knows he’s a piece of tit it’s really sad!!!) and I’m pleased they have a lovely family now but I think her time on the show is over because she’s too healthy and stable to be relevant it’s like they try and create anything to make drama for Chelsea to have a storyline when really she’s got the best one of all as she’s normal and content!

Briana - I do like Briana and I like that she will always put those girls first no matter what. I love that her and her mum and sister have such a strong relationship and that she has tried to give devoin and luis opportunities to be a dad to their daughters although there are times I’m cringing - I think the whole relationship with javi was ridiculously embarrassing and for tv, I don’t like that she does seem to have a new man every season maybe it just comes across that she’s jumping ship quickly but i would like to see her in a stable happy home!

What are your views on the girls! I can’t believe it’s been on our screens for like 10 years now 😧 i read that apparently jade from teen moms young and pregnant is going to replace jenelle on tm2

Kail - I admire her for coming from absolutely nothing and using this platform and money to the best she could and it’s quite fulfilling in a sense to see her so successful with her hair care line and building her own house etc. There’s no doubt she’s an amazing mum and she really does all she can for those kids. I dont agree with how she has handled a lot of situations with her baby daddy’s and relationships but I think a lot of it boils down to having no stable parent bringing her up she’s never really had a family so she’s learning as she tries to raise one so on the whole I think she’s awesome and i respect her!

Leah - I’m not really sure how I feel about Leah to be honest. I don’t think she’ll ever truly settle down with anyone she seems too all over the place, the past while she has got her tit together and I do think she’s a great mum but i don’t think we ever see the full picture with her it’s as if she hides a lot off camera.

Chelsea - I'm quite fond of Chelsea and I’m so pleased she found Cole and that Aubrey has a father figure (it destroys me seeing her talk about Adam and she knows he’s a piece of tit it’s really sad!!!) and I’m pleased they have a lovely family now but I think her time on the show is over because she’s too healthy and stable to be relevant it’s like they try and create anything to make drama for Chelsea to have a storyline when really she’s got the best one of all as she’s normal and content!

Briana - I do like Briana and I like that she will always put those girls first no matter what. I love that her and her mum and sister have such a strong relationship and that she has tried to give devoin and luis opportunities to be a dad to their daughters although there are times I’m cringing - I think the whole relationship with javi was ridiculously embarrassing and for tv, I don’t like that she does seem to have a new man every season maybe it just comes across that she’s jumping ship quickly but i would like to see her in a stable happy home!

What are your views on the girls! I can’t believe it’s been on our screens for like 10 years now 😧 i read that apparently jade from teen moms young and pregnant is going to replace jenelle on tm2
Really, Jade!? Not sure about that. Would prefer it if they got Mckenzie or someone from 16 & pregnant..

Kail, I do like her. And I agree with you on all your points. I think it's a shame things didn't work out with Javi in the long run.
I hope she does meet someone who will stabilise her too.
I think it's good that she's got a better relationship with Jo and Vee now! I actually quite like vee, I think she's helped a lot.

Leah, I feel the same as you again, I used to really like her but over the years she's been so all over the place. Despite that she is a fab mum and those girls are doted on. I just feel like Leah out of all the mums still feels very much like a teen mum if that makes sense.

Chelsea I love, I'm so happy for how she has gone forward with her life and that she met someone like Cole. The relationship between Cole and Aubrey is gorgeous too!
Bloody Adam though 😠 that poor girl, I wish he would give up his parantel rights so that shes not always waiting if he might turn up or whatever. Rather he did it now so she can grow up just with Cole. But yes I know what you mean about Chelsea she is a bit to perfect for this kind of show now.

Briana I'm not sure about, I think she's a good mum, and I think she does well by the girls in regards to there dad's too.
I'm not sure about there living arrangements? They all seem quite crammed in that flat, why do her mum and sister live there? Her mum and sister do seem nice but her sister can be rather fiesty lol

I watch teen mom young and pregnant too, fav on there is lexi but wish she would get rid of her waste of space partner!

Really, Jade!? Not sure about that. Would prefer it if they got Mckenzie or someone from 16 & pregnant..

Kail, I do like her. And I agree with you on all your points. I think it's a shame things didn't work out with Javi in the long run.
I hope she does meet someone who will stabilise her too.
I think it's good that she's got a better relationship with Jo and Vee now! I actually quite like vee, I think she's helped a lot.

Leah, I feel the same as you again, I used to really like her but over the years she's been so all over the place. Despite that she is a fab mum and those girls are doted on. I just feel like Leah out of all the mums still feels very much like a teen mum if that makes sense.

Chelsea I love, I'm so happy for how she has gone forward with her life and that she met someone like Cole. The relationship between Cole and Aubrey is gorgeous too!
Bloody Adam though 😠 that poor girl, I wish he would give up his parantel rights so that shes not always waiting if he might turn up or whatever. Rather he did it now so she can grow up just with Cole. But yes I know what you mean about Chelsea she is a bit to perfect for this kind of show now.

Briana I'm not sure about, I think she's a good mum, and I think she does well by the girls in regards to there dad's too.
I'm not sure about there living arrangements? They all seem quite crammed in that flat, why do her mum and sister live there? Her mum and sister do seem nice but her sister can be rather fiesty lol

I watch teen mom young and pregnant too, fav on there is lexi but wish she would get rid of her waste of space partner!
Yea I totally think their living arrangement is totally bizarre I wasn’t sure if it was like a culture thing for them! But I couldn’t live like that and I’m sure it would be a weird adjustment for nova if and when they ever do get their own place! I don’t understand why they even don’t get a house at least the appartment seems tiny for how many of them!!

Totally agree with Leah being still like a teen mum!

I really agree with u on Adam I can’t understand why he would give up rights for his other daughter but not for Aubree and aubree is such a sweet little girl and Cole is such a good example for her to look up to thank god!

I also love Vee!! I would really like to see more of her and Jo on the show! Vee defo seems to have helped so much and she seems really great for Issac and Jo and so mature in dealing with kail about things!

I also don’t want jade to take place in tm2 I think it would be a big mistake! I’d rather they just keep the 4 girls left or brought mackenzie on! Did you see her special? Her mum is very ill and seems like they’ve so much on their plate it would be good to see that kind of storyline as I’m sure lots would be able to relate to it and I don’t think they’ve really had that angle on the show before!

I love young and pregnant too!! I read a few months ago that they weren’t returning lexi to the next season! Not sure why as she was cool! Her bf was an absolute idiot tho, I really couldn’t like him but I liked lexis mum and loved her story.

I’m not over fussed on Jade I think she’s very like amber from teen mom og and sometimes I like her but other times I’m kinda like what is she doing! Like the whole Sean relationship he seems like a total loser and she was working and paying all the bills and giving him money to go to rehab it was all a bit much like he needs to help himself and her out a bit more! I think Ashley’s family are crazy!!! I don’t know how to feel about her and bar - one min they seem very stable and others it’s like a tit show!! I like Kayla but I think her and Stefan are kinda similar to how Chelsea and Adam where in the early seasons! I see she’s expecting again with her new boyfriend I hope he’s a better guy as Stefan is crazy! The way he treated Kayla was insane!!!!!

Yea I totally think their living arrangement is totally bizarre I wasn’t sure if it was like a culture thing for them! But I couldn’t live like that and I’m sure it would be a weird adjustment for nova if and when they ever do get their own place! I don’t understand why they even don’t get a house at least the appartment seems tiny for how many of them!!

Totally agree with Leah being still like a teen mum!

I really agree with u on Adam I can’t understand why he would give up rights for his other daughter but not for Aubree and aubree is such a sweet little girl and Cole is such a good example for her to look up to thank god!

I also love Vee!! I would really like to see more of her and Jo on the show! Vee defo seems to have helped so much and she seems really great for Issac and Jo and so mature in dealing with kail about things!

I also don’t want jade to take place in tm2 I think it would be a big mistake! I’d rather they just keep the 4 girls left or brought mackenzie on! Did you see her special? Her mum is very ill and seems like they’ve so much on their plate it would be good to see that kind of storyline as I’m sure lots would be able to relate to it and I don’t think they’ve really had that angle on the show before!

I love young and pregnant too!! I read a few months ago that they weren’t returning lexi to the next season! Not sure why as she was cool! Her bf was an absolute idiot tho, I really couldn’t like him but I liked lexis mum and loved her story.

I’m not over fussed on Jade I think she’s very like amber from teen mom og and sometimes I like her but other times I’m kinda like what is she doing! Like the whole Sean relationship he seems like a total loser and she was working and paying all the bills and giving him money to go to rehab it was all a bit much like he needs to help himself and her out a bit more! I think Ashley’s family are crazy!!! I don’t know how to feel about her and bar - one min they seem very stable and others it’s like a tit show!! I like Kayla but I think her and Stefan are kinda similar to how Chelsea and Adam where in the early seasons! I see she’s expecting again with her new boyfriend I hope he’s a better guy as Stefan is crazy! The way he treated Kayla was insane!!!!!
You could be right on Brianas living arrangement being a cultural thing but like you say why can't they get a bigger place.. It looks like Briana shares her room with both her girls etc!

Yes saw mckenzies special felt so bad for her and her family, hard hard times. But I agree it would be good to document it because people will relate.

Oh that'll be a shame if lexi doesn't come back, I loved her and her family just can't stand her waster partner.
That whole crap about the promise ring made me so mad!

Yeah I see what you mean about jade being like Amber!

Ashley's family are bonkers 😂 I thought her mum was a pastor of a church? But she doesn't seem very churchy or what I've ever known to be church lol. And bars family are even more psycho 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes I hope kaylas new man treats her better too.. She needs her own place and to start living more of an adult life without her mums rules etc.

Do you watch teen mum UK?
My other half loves watching it with me, he constantly takes the piss outta Amber cause she's always on that bloody sofa 😂

Reactions: 1
You could be right on Brianas living arrangement being a cultural thing but like you say why can't they get a bigger place.. It looks like Briana shares her room with both her girls etc!

Yes saw mckenzies special felt so bad for her and her family, hard hard times. But I agree it would be good to document it because people will relate.

Oh that'll be a shame if lexi doesn't come back, I loved her and her family just can't stand her waster partner.
That whole crap about the promise ring made me so mad!

Yeah I see what you mean about jade being like Amber!

Ashley's family are bonkers 😂 I thought her mum was a pastor of a church? But she doesn't seem very churchy or what I've ever known to be church lol. And bars family are even more psycho 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes I hope kaylas new man treats her better too.. She needs her own place and to start living more of an adult life without her mums rules etc.

Do you watch teen mum UK?
My other half loves watching it with me, he constantly takes the piss outta Amber cause she's always on that bloody sofa 😂
I know omg actually she defo will need her own place with 2 babies now aswell it will do her good getting some independence!!

I know I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a pastor that’s as crazy as Ashley’s mum!! 😂😂

Yes OMG!! My other half also loves teen mum uk 😂😂😂😂 Did u see amber and ste are pregnant again!! I don’t know if they’re back together or what but I seen online she’s pregnant with his baby 🤣 what do u think of the uk teen mums!!

I know omg actually she defo will need her own place with 2 babies now aswell it will do her good getting some independence!!

I know I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a pastor that’s as crazy as Ashley’s mum!! 😂😂

Yes OMG!! My other half also loves teen mum uk 😂😂😂😂 Did u see amber and ste are pregnant again!! I don’t know if they’re back together or what but I seen online she’s pregnant with his baby 🤣 what do u think of the uk teen mums!!
Tell me about it 😂 that must be some kinda church!!!

Shell definitely need her own place, not sure I could of lived with her mum without babies let alone with two!

😂 😂 😂
Yes I saw!!! Blooming'eck.. Its a shame cause they obviously both do care an awful lot for each other and I think if they worked hard at it could be great together they just need to sort themselves out first.

Sassy drives me round the bend, I feel sorry for her and I hope she doesn't get baxk with Darren but enough with the screaming pleaseeee!

Megan I wish she could take the time to move on from Dylan. He doesn't deserve her!!

Shannon has trapped her partner!! Like I get it forget to buy the morning after pill but you have 72hours to get it sooooo...

I used to like Mia before she stopped, couldn't stand manley though

Tell me about it 😂 that must be some kinda church!!!

Shell definitely need her own place, not sure I could of lived with her mum without babies let alone with two!

😂😂😂
Yes I saw!!! Blooming'eck.. Its a shame cause they obviously both do care an awful lot for each other and I think if they worked hard at it could be great together they just need to sort themselves out first.

Sassy drives me round the bend, I feel sorry for her and I hope she doesn't get baxk with Darren but enough with the screaming pleaseeee!

Megan I wish she could take the time to move on from Dylan. He doesn't deserve her!!

Shannon has trapped her partner!! Like I get it forget to buy the morning after pill but you have 72hours to get it sooooo...

I used to like Mia before she stopped, couldn't stand manley though
I can’t wait to it’s back on screen again!

Sassy drives me mental aswell!! Whenever her and Darren split and she moved back in with her mum and she was destroying the cot and throwing all zanayas stuff into a skip it was such a waste she could of donated that to someone in need instead of being a childish idiot!! & then she goes from being a bricklayer to now wanting to do beauty things it seems like she’s just wanting to do anything and jumps ship very quickly!

Megan defo deserves so much better than Dylan! He really is so immature and doesn’t have any regard for anyone but himself! And that girl Rhian or whatever her name is that was Megan’s friend but then he was going out with her - she needs her head looked at! Why would anyone get into a relationship with him having seen how much of a prick he is - aside from the fact he was her friends boyfriend and baby daddy - what a hot mess 😂😂

I quite liked Mia I would love to see her back again but I think Manley doesn’t let their kid get filmed or something I remember reading it but don’t know if there was any truth in it! He was such a control freak and his mum was very weird I thought!

What do you think of Chloe and Jordan! I quite like chloe but then she comes across as a bit spoilt and entitled, like I think it’s great they got their own house & everything but she seems to want to live a very extravagant lifestyle and then with Jordan being depressed I wonder if it gets him down wondering how he can fill her expectations that her mum and dad have set so high for her! She seems like she’s got everything handed to her all her life like a “daddy’s little princess” but I like that she goes after what she wants too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.