Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got the receipts!
She posted the horse one herself (and then deleted) but claims the snow one (which is a better pic?!) was leaked
Why would you pose butt naked next to a horse?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure she’s trying to say Chris leaked the photos. Hasn’t she had a BBL? She’s deffo the image of her dad .
Leah doing all this tat bits because her new books coming out 🙄. Gotta fund her cult fees some how I suppose ....

Reactions: 1
Re watching every season of teen mom 2 during this lockdown and loving it!, do people still use this thread as I’d love to be able to talk about it !

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for the new series to air! Hope it will be a bit better content than OG.
Had an argument with Jenelles husband the other day over his controversial postings on BLM he’s an absolute moron (sorry I know she’s not on it anymore)

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for the new series to air! Hope it will be a bit better content than OG.
Had an argument with Jenelles husband the other day over his controversial postings on BLM he’s an absolute moron (sorry I know she’s not on it anymore)
Why is she even with that moron?!

That man infuriates me, he is a sexist, racist chauvinistic moron. 🙄

Reactions: 4
That man infuriates me, he is a sexist, racist chauvinistic moron. 🙄

Yep and those 2 will always be toxic. They will be one of those couples who pops up in the media every few years with a horrendous story. I like seeing Jenelles positive stuff, I like seeing all the girls doing well not everyone watches for the drama. The reason OG is boring is because they revisit stuff that’s not relevant anymore. I hope Chelsea’s segment in 2 isn’t all about Adam 🙄

Why is she even with that moron?!
Because shes just as bad as him tbh.

Shes been abusive towards marryssa, cleaned the toilet with her toothbrush and allowed to use it.
Pulled a gun after chasing down a car with her son in it, then lied and pretended she didnt.
Shes full of crap, so much that she doesnt even know what's real or not anymore, she morphs into her boyfriends/husbands. Shes made racist comments, worn what is considered racist clothing etc she honestly is trash.

David is an abusive POS. I can’t stand Jenelle either tbh she’s not much better. It’s the kids I feel sorry for.

Apparently Jenelle is going to sue Reddit because she thinks the subreddit r/teenmomogandteenmom2 are responsible for her loss of income and damaged reputation. They all refer to her as [redacted] on there now😂

I think Jenelle is going to be killed by David eventually, it’s quite scary watching it all play out

Reactions: 8
Agreed, I hate Jenelle but David is much worse and very deranged. Last I heard David got arrested for pistol whipping someone and Jenelle said she was leaving him again.

I can’t get why David was realised on bail!

A police officer stated that he was the most dangerous man he had met and his house is full of guns and ammunition.

I think he is going to kill someone if he isn’t jailed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.