Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree if he doesn’t kill Jenelle he will kill someone else. And let’s face it he already killed one of their dogs for nipping Ensley. I also read that when his ex was pregnant he choked her and ended up causing labour to start.

The man is dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
David is apparently filing assault charges himself against the guy he Pistol Whipped. Presumably the guy punched/hit him in self defence.

Getting a divorce isn’t a picnic either. Laws in North Carolina are fucked.

I can’t get why David was realised on bail!

A police officer stated that he was the most dangerous man he had met and his house is full of guns and ammunition.

I think he is going to kill someone if he isn’t jailed
It’s crazy how much he’s gotten away with, scary because he’ll just keep going until he kills someone

Reactions: 5
I read that he’s not allowed to actually buy guns, surely the police can confiscate the ones he has?

Not sure how gun laws work in America, I know they are backwards though

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why David had custody of Maryssa?
Her mum was very much into drugs, he also had jenelles money to fight her in court. It was all about power with him and winning He on paper was the better parent, he had money, a 'job' and a family with jenelle.
As her mum wasnt passing drug tests she lost.
She does still see her tho and tried to get her back full time when cps took the kids last year until jenelle got her way with the change of judge (with the judge being someone jenelle knows pretty well and has let her off before)

Apparently the guy David hit with the gun has come out and said jenelle has moved back in with David. Wonder what Barbs thinks of all this.

Apparently the guy David hit with the gun has come out and said jenelle has moved back in with David. Wonder what Barbs thinks of all this.
I teen mom tea page I follow shared a video that David had posted of him giving ketchup to their kids and you can hear Jenelle is the back 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
I teen mom tea page I follow shared a video that David had posted of him giving ketchup to their kids and you can hear Jenelle is the back 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
As if , she is never going to learn but she is just as bad as him , those poor kids. Seems like nathan has took a back seat too. Hope he hasnt given up

Reactions: 2
As if , she is never going to learn but she is just as bad as him , those poor kids. Seems like nathan has took a back seat too. Hope he hasnt given up
He gave up a long time ago, he doesnt want the hassle of a kid full time. Would get in way of his working out. Hes good with kai i think when hes with him but as soon as that boy is gone hes forgotten about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
How does she manage to zero in on the most toxic abusive deadbeat people tho? Keiffer (pot head) Gary (borderline abusive-came across that way, seemed to use his military background to his advantage), Courtland (smackhead) Nathan, (abusive but she gave as good as she got but some of the things he said to her on camera were bleeping harsh) and David 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Without meaning to body shame, cant believe how much weight she has put on. She was always slim.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just binge watched teen mom 2, my guilty pleasure

Chelsea - I love her, annoying baby voice but generally think she’s done the best out of them all and love her and Cole

Kailyn - she’s okay, slightly annoying but I like her and Jo’s coparenting relationship. I found Javi really controlling and glad they split up

Leah - she’s come along way, I felt bad for her when she was going through depression and Corey didn’t seem to be very supportive. I know he was just looking out for his kids but I thought he acted like Leah was just being lazy and not a good mum when really she was struggling

Jenelle - her and Barb are just as bad as each other, hate all the arguing around the kids and putting Jace In uncomfortable positions by asking “do you want to live with me” then Barb asks them same things. Poor boy must be so confused. She also has awful taste in men😫

I can't stand Chelsea, her voice is annoying is hell and she thinks she's superior to everyone. The way she talks to her mum is disgusting and she acts like she's the only one in a loving relationship. I don't want to hear about anymore baby collleyyys!

I hate Kail, like Amber from OG, she acts like she does nothing wrong and it everyone else causing problems.

I love how much Leah has grown but I wish her and Jeremy would get together and stay together.

Jennelle, what a mess. I was so pleased when she left David but she's gone back. I understand that it's hard to leave and stay out of an abusive relationship but it's frustrating. I agree that her and Barb are as bad as eachother.

She does seem to have a pattern of terrible relationships and I think she needs therapy to work through her issues and get to the root of why she goes for those types but unfortunately I think David will end up killing her one day if she doesn't ever leave.

Chelsea is my fave. She’s the only one I actually look forward to watching!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.