TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their plan was to do everything on the cheap earn as much as possible to retire early. They were profiting about £60k plus a month after everything 5 years ago which was after wages overheads etc. That is why when he bleated on about driving his old car, living in a little flat I knew it was all woe is me 🐂💩 the absolute 🔔🔚

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they have realised that they need to up their game to continue to make this a reality?
Must have lost a lot of people over the last year or so and sign ups must have slowed down

Reactions: 6
The bleeping hypocrisy. And going snooping on his page to find his missus, to tag her....what a freaking pathetic weirdo
All part of the “my rach ” nonsense that everyone realised was a con a LONGGGGG time ago!!!!!!!
shame u didn’t think of that wen u was shagging anything with a heartbeat in ur company wasn’t it WJS!?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What did the guy say ? I can’t make it out from picture 🥴
And....... Breathe out

What did the guy say ? I can’t make it out from picture 🥴
And breathe out. I think he was referring to the before picture not the after picture as this comment suggests. Any trained person can still breathe normally while somewhat sucking in their stomach. It is harder to fully and forcefully protrude it while breathing. The cult following are now looking for him on facebook.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why because he commented and.... Breathe out. Was he not right?
I don’t think it was a nasty comment, it’s basically pointing out that there’a not much difference in the photos. Which there isn’t. To tell the blokes gf that the guy is being a weapon on random posts for that comment is absolutely pathetic. Such childlike behaviour. If you don’t want public opinion don’t have a business that relies on social media. The stuff he posts on social media he has got a bloody nerve making a thing out if that. Is that the best he can come up with for the online hate towards Rach that just proves there isn’t any.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it was a nasty comment, it’s basically pointing out that there’a not much difference in the photos. Which there isn’t. To tell the blokes gf that the guy is being a weapon on random posts for that comment is absolutely pathetic. Such childlike behaviour. If you don’t want public opinion don’t have a business that relies on social media. The stuff he posts on social media he has got a bloody nerve making a thing out if that. Is that the best he can come up with for the online hate towards Rach that just proves there isn’t any.
Making something out of nothing as usual! He's such a drama queen!!

Reactions: 6
The guy who commented and his partner are probably two of WJS’s fake accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Firstly...looking like the before picture, there is NO WAY in my opinion that "his rach" would have been called lard arse ( nor is there a 40lb difference!) nice one dick, way to make people feel good about themselves.
Secondly, she's totally pushing her tummy out.

By the way, even though 'she' supposedly wrote the post, has she actually answered or commented? I haven't bothered reading through, or is it all him??

Firstly...looking like the before picture, there is NO WAY in my opinion that "his rach" would have been called lard arse ( nor is there a 40lb difference!) nice one dick, way to make people feel good about themselves.
Secondly, she's totally pushing her tummy out.

By the way, even though 'she' supposedly wrote the post, has she actually answered or commented? I haven't bothered reading through, or is it all him??
I have seen some replies from her

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why after all this time they are now trying to use Rachael’s ‘transformation’? It must be a Richie tactic to stir up a bit of drama to take the emphasis away from recent events. The tattle leaks, the trustpilot shenanigans… Perhaps try and get enough of a reaction from Rachael’s posts to try and use that to break her down. Weird how she’s just come out of the woodwork like she’s never been away. Not even a mention of having a break or about what they’re doing with Instagram/social media. Absolutely bizarre.

His business model is to make as much bleeping noise as possible on FB by slagging everyone off, gain followers, sign up unsuspecting members then shaft them all when they realise they're getting nothing for there £

he's gone back to how he was a few years back by spamming social media as much as possible. and doesn't give a duck about his members. it's all about new signups
That's because he gets a years worth of fees from new signups with his ridiculous terms with no cooling off period, whereas many current members are out of contract so not worth as much!

She said she was 164lb in that first pic? I think the duck not
Definitely not, I know everyone carries weight differently, but it's not like she's particularly tall, or bulked up so carrying the weight as muscle in the first pic - I'm less than 164lb and I WISH I looked like she does in the first pic!

Last edited:
Where are these clippings from ? And who’s in the pic ? I’m lost
judging from comment on what looks like pic of a person WJS is saying “she ate four of them” meaning he fat shaming a woman which really isn’t a surprise 😡😡😡😡😡
bleeping C*nt of a man!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.