TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her physique now is incredible but to be selling that image as a before and after is a joke, 90% of members would be over the moon to look like the before picture she wasn't even overweight!!! And now while she looks insanely fit and toned that is a hell of a lot of work to maintain that. It's basically a full time job to look like that.
I was a member for 4 years but I still yo you'd, I keep losing and putting on the same 10lbs (it takes months to lose and weeks to go on). The 15k steps is just part of my life now, I walk my dog every day so I do it without really going out of my way. I no longer track, just try to balance my meals and eat nutritious foods. I hardly ate fruit before because it was too many calories! I've missed it. I'd rather have a snack of a nectarine or some melon than have 300g chicken a day like I was before.
Fruit provides more nutrirional benefits regarding vitamins and minerals than chicken. Chicken is good for protein but fruit is more nutritious.

Oooooo, what’s Richie Barker done? I was in his group on Facebook years ago.
Check out thread 4. He apparently has a “c*nt list” and there’s members he would like to “punch in the c*nt”. That’s the ones who aren’t “m*ongs” or “bl@ck c*nts”. I think I’ve quoted him correctly. I’m new, don’t know how to link or repost stuff.

Basically he’s a vile person.

Reactions: 9
Barker - makes mock up memes and jokes about members fat shaming them and they send them around the team so they can all laugh and say how much they hate women and want to punch them in the C U oN Tuesday

Reactions: 4
Seen the comment there about a woman now suffering with plantar fasciitis so did a search to see how often its asked about - The answer is LOADS. And this particular post had 581 ppl replying!!
Yep I have this too, Ive always been active and never been overweight really, just always looking to drop a couple of pounds. I was told the stepping on the spot caused mine. Weight placement is not normal to walking when stepping on the spot. They need to stop pushing it, but in his eyes it’s better than being overweight, he won’t warn people that it’s a possibility as he probably thinks it’s his decision not theirs. As they evolve I bet they drop it out, remember when fitbit calculations were 100% ……until he learnt they weren’t. Calf raises are the only thing to help mine, building the calf muscles, but with no weight, just a rolled up towel under toes. made a massive difference in a few days.

Reactions: 8
He’s done a live video on fb this morning. Didn’t watch it but he’s got the weirdest tuft of hair sticking out of his cap. I’ve never seen hair like it it looks like dry pubes :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On live showing off his hair transplant, I assume because of the above comment mentioning it😂 suuuuuch an insecure little man. Stood there with his top off showing us his crappy hair transplant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Fruit provides more nutrirional benefits regarding vitamins and minerals than chicken. Chicken is good for protein but fruit is more nutritious.
I know I wouldn't say I was eating a bad diet, I had a portion of raspberries every day and ate plenty veg but couldn't get more fruit in to fit my macros. Its no way to live avoiding bleeping fruit!

Reactions: 3
I know I wouldn't say I was eating a bad diet, I had a portion of raspberries every day and ate plenty veg but couldn't get more fruit in to fit my macros. Its no way to live avoiding bleeping fruit!
My comment was more aimed at him he just infuriates me banging on about nutritious foods when in reality he couldn't care less as long as 100s of grams of protein was hit. A lot of people avoided/avoid fruit due to macros. Cue his next video on protein, macros and or fruit.

Reactions: 2
I think the trustpilot warning is the same warning that’s been on there for a few weeks now. I wonder if it stays there? Wonder if they are going to change the overall score?

Reactions: 6
Oooooo, what’s Richie Barker done? I was in his group on Facebook years ago.
Have you seen earlier posts of the leaked screen shots where Richie Barker calls members 'ugly c#nts' etc? He is actually more vile than RH

Reactions: 4
The absolute tit show that is team rhshyte has gone beyond farce now!!!!
standard ritchie tactic now...
1)post woe is me status to tug at people heart strings but also set ground for next awful tit your gonna post almost like an excuse

2)post argumentative/rude post to elicit LOT responses and get reactions to boost the your page on people newsfeed.
usually involves misogynistic tit about “Fiona fat flap” or some other tit that involves making women feel awful about not dedicating their every waking bleeping hour to doing “steps” or “gym”.

3)post old “transformations” including ex-members who left your stupid group LONG AGO because you have no morals and no new transformation cos you have an image inability to be truly supportive and have the emotional range of a fI cking robot.

4)get richie barker to lick your “balloon knot” clean every night while he tells you how “world class” you are and how much he admires your “tunnel fkn vision”...

5)spend ALL YOUR TIME on social media stalking other actually popular fitness pages and pretending to offer “helpful” advice but it just a ploy to gain mor followers.
a Favourite tactic from the “affiliate boot camp” you so shockingly ran into the ground-on your mission to exploit as many people for money as you could!!
Aye, sounds like the life of a millionaire that, I'm so jealous 🤣. Imagine getting the success they did and then systematically knocking it away to the shitshow it is today.

Reactions: 2
He alluded to not having to do social media by the time his hair needs a new transplant in 5 years. So this is the long term not so long term plan. Milk the fck out of TeamRH over the next 5 years and then disappear with his millions 🍿

Reactions: 5
He alluded to not having to do social media by the time his hair needs a new transplant in 5 years. So this is the long term not so long term plan. Milk the fck out of TeamRH over the next 5 years and then disappear with his millions 🍿
He'll be long off the scene in 5yrs...

Only recently found this site after seeing comments on tiktok. I unfollowed all the RH affiliates in 2019 so missed a lot of what has happened. I was a member back when the first app was rolled out (it was shite) and left around the time Richie was posting long videos saying how they had been conned by the app developers and how let down they were. I had joined after losing a bit under my own doing and the plateauing, luckily this was before a 12month tie in. I read everything, noted it all down and left after a couple of months.

About that time, they had started to push branded merchandise, moved to their own protein rather than NN. I remember that tracker they did, someone posted it on a group and it had an item number on the leaflet, when I searched it you could buy the tracker (unbranded) for £4.99 from ebay. All the members were saying how amazing it was and how it was better than their fitbit. I think it must have fallen by the by. RH was giving it the big man that he was working with the people who made the tracker to add new features.

You could see it was moving to being all about £££ and getting members to spend more with them.

After seeing comments about Preece Nutrition I just looked them up, so sad to see Peter had passed away earlier this year, he seemed a nice bloke on the group back in the day.

Reactions: 13
As I understand it, the tracker had so many faults with it, they quietly refunded people and didn't push it... that would explain why!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His business model is to make as much bleeping noise as possible on FB by slagging everyone off, gain followers, sign up unsuspecting members then shaft them all when they realise they're getting nothing for there £

he's gone back to how he was a few years back by spamming social media as much as possible. and doesn't give a duck about his members. it's all about new signups

• Heart
Literally what they said they would never do. And claimed to be doing it to help those who couldn’t afford expense fitness trackers/smart watches

Absolute sharks

His business model is to make as much bleeping noise as possible on FB by slagging everyone off, gain followers, sign up unsuspecting members then shaft them all when they realise they're getting nothing for there £

he's gone back to how he was a few years back by spamming social media as much as possible. and doesn't give a duck about his members. it's all about new signups
Agreed - and his obsession with Facebook algorithms to get more attention/reach

Then you’ve got the Rachael strategy which seems to have been in development in the background. I really did give her the benefit of the doubt but now it seems that she is indeed complicit and happy to stand by this bloody mess of a tit show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.