TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you also alluded to it being a waste of calories. So you don’t realise that you’re in fact demonising food. Advocate rice crispies soaked in water with cottage cheese and protein powder but demonise peanut butter which can be 100% natural whole food. I’d rather get my protein from a natural source. Aren’t your rice crispies a waste of calories? Thick or what.
Why is he arguing on other posts all night, not everyone has to see things his way, it’s okay to go to bed lad !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he arguing on other posts all night, not everyone has to see things his way, it’s okay to go to bed lad !
Was that the night he had a massive go at parents? He was going for it that night.

The thing I find weird about it all is the constant washing of their dirty business linen in public. Why all the posts about the hard time they’ve had, their recruitment, their journey etc - people are there for health and fitness advice. It seems to be an influencer type behaviour. Constant ‘I was in this bad place but this is how I triumphed…etc’ followed by the same thing a few weeks later about the bad place they were in…. It seems to be a new business model I like to call ‘chaos’
Totally this. The whole woe is me, sob story, if his minions took a step back they'd see it for what it is - a narcissist seeking sympathy, validation and prepping them into attack mode. It's total ego protection on his part!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be knackering being him, constantly rowing with anyone who has a different opinion. He sounds like my teenage son, never wrong and always has to have the last word! He needs to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the ‘drama traingle’ again

playing VICTIM, PERSECUTOR and RESCUER

it’s all done for attention and admiration

He says he spends x amount of hours on social media for his business. Does he not have staff to do that? All I can see him doing on social media is demonising and dividing people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s the ‘drama traingle’ again

playing VICTIM, PERSECUTOR and RESCUER

it’s all done for attention and admiration

He says he spends x amount of hours on social media for his business. Does he not have staff to do that? All I can see him doing on social media is demonising and dividing people.
He really is a sad act, no real friends, seeking admiration and validation from total strangers, he's really smashing it!!!

Reactions: 6
Seen the comment there about a woman now suffering with plantar fasciitis so did a search to see how often its asked about - The answer is LOADS. And this particular post had 581 ppl replying!!
from hardly any steps to 15k a day can really duck you up. Feet, ankles, knees. Especially walking on the spot as you're putting a lot of extra stress on your joints than you would by normal walking

He should be encouraging a steady build up, but that would mean he actually has some empathy

Reactions: 11
Seen the comment there about a woman now suffering with plantar fasciitis so did a search to see how often its asked about - The answer is LOADS. And this particular post had 581 ppl replying!!
Because he badgers people to get 15,000 steps in when they aren't used to doing 15,000 daily. Stepping on the spot on hard surfaces especially if a person is overweight can contribute due to the impact. Stepping on the spot is not like walking you have a different range of motion, gait, impact, distribution and reverberation of the impact when walking than stepping on the spot. Stepping on the spot is fine as part of a warm up but to do it for long periods in place of actually walking can for some contribute to this injury. Walking around the house, garden or up and down the street AND gradually building up to the amount of steps you want to do, can do, or can fit in to your day is better than going all out on the spot. You wouldn't go from 10kg loaded squat to 100kg loaded, you wouldn't jump on a treadmill and run 10 mile daily after only ever walking 5 mile 3 times a week. No you build up to it and steps should be the same because despite what other people think not everyone can walk for long periods or distances so need to build up to it.
If you wouldn't tell your children, family, friends to step on the spot or if you would not recommend or question if they were mixing weird food combinations why do it yourself. It should be safe, sustainable, enjoyable and 'normal' for each individual client.

Reactions: 7
Have I missed something? How come the Team RH insta is now Rachael Hepton’s fitness coach page? It all looks quite rebranded. Is she going it alone or is this the new look? Has he lost control of his empire?

Mind you, that newest post is a bit of a reach. Rachael is stunning woman and even the ‘before’ pic (with her obviously pushing out her belly, bad lighting and no make up) would hardly prompt someone to shout ‘lard arse’.

Reactions: 14
Have I missed something? How come the Team RH insta is now Rachael Hepton’s fitness coach page? It all looks quite rebranded. Is she going it alone or is this the new look? Has he lost control of his empire?

Mind you, that newest post is a bit of a reach. Rachael is stunning woman and even the ‘before’ pic (with her obviously pushing out her belly, bad lighting and no make up) would hardly prompt someone to shout ‘lard arse’.
I actually find it offensive, as I’m sure a large percentage of the members do. If that before shot is a lard arse god help most of us! Bad taste really but that’s how RH roll I guess.

100% not her words, none of her personal posts have ever sounded like that. But the spelling's too good for WJS so maybe they've hired someone to post all this. "I urge you to" doesn't sound like her at all

I bet her mental state and overall happiness was a shitload better when that first picture was taken

from hardly any steps to 15k a day can really duck you up. Feet, ankles, knees. Especially walking on the spot as you're putting a lot of extra stress on your joints than you would by normal walking

He should be encouraging a steady build up, but that would mean he actually has some empathy
That was me. I went from 2500 on a good day to 15,000+ literally overnight. And I'm paying for it now

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I actually find it offensive, as I’m sure a large percentage of the members do. If that before shot is a lard arse god help most of us! Bad taste really but that’s how RH roll I guess.
I’m 100% with you! I was a member of RH a couple of years ago and it’s fucked with my head. I had a baby 6 months ago and my body image is SHOT. I have to constantly remind myself that it’s ok not to be doing 10k steps every day and that I’m not lazy, I am genuinely knackered!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The absolute tit show that is team rhshyte has gone beyond farce now!!!!
standard ritchie tactic now...
1)post woe is me status to tug at people heart strings but also set ground for next awful tit your gonna post almost like an excuse

2)post argumentative/rude post to elicit LOT responses and get reactions to boost the your page on people newsfeed.
usually involves misogynistic tit about “Fiona fat flap” or some other tit that involves making women feel awful about not dedicating their every waking bleeping hour to doing “steps” or “gym”.

3)post old “transformations” including ex-members who left your stupid group LONG AGO because you have no morals and no new transformation cos you have an image inability to be truly supportive and have the emotional range of a fI cking robot.

4)get richie barker to lick your “balloon knot” clean every night while he tells you how “world class” you are and how much he admires your “tunnel fkn vision”...

5)spend ALL YOUR TIME on social media stalking other actually popular fitness pages and pretending to offer “helpful” advice but it just a ploy to gain mor followers.
a Favourite tactic from the “affiliate boot camp” you so shockingly ran into the ground-on your mission to exploit as many people for money as you could!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% not her words, none of her personal posts have ever sounded like that. But the spelling's too good for WJS so maybe they've hired someone to post all this. "I urge you to" doesn't sound like her at all

I bet her mental state and overall happiness was a shitload better when that first picture was taken
IDK the sentiment of hers is there, but agree it sounds like it was written by someone else, especially the last 2 sentences which toe the company line. I guess they have marketing staff now to write her posts (prob gives them something to do as I can't imagine WJS relinquishing control of his).

Her physique now is incredible but to be selling that image as a before and after is a joke, 90% of members would be over the moon to look like the before picture she wasn't even overweight!!! And now while she looks insanely fit and toned that is a hell of a lot of work to maintain that. It's basically a full time job to look like that.
I was a member for 4 years but I still yo you'd, I keep losing and putting on the same 10lbs (it takes months to lose and weeks to go on). The 15k steps is just part of my life now, I walk my dog every day so I do it without really going out of my way. I no longer track, just try to balance my meals and eat nutritious foods. I hardly ate fruit before because it was too many calories! I've missed it. I'd rather have a snack of a nectarine or some melon than have 300g chicken a day like I was before.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.