TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This newest 5 star review has popped up. Funny that when I read it I hear his Geordie accent. The spacing of the paragraphs, all that's missing is his mad emoji overload every couple of words.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TeamRH#9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot are on his case! (Sorry don't know how to start a new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This newest 5 star review has popped up. Funny that when I read it I hear his Geordie accent. The spacing of the paragraphs, all that's missing is his mad emoji overload every couple of words.
Please don’t tar us geordies with that horrible accent. He’s a dirty Mackem 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep. “Real food” “sustainable weight loss” “hands down” all Richie quotes 🤭

also have You all seen Rach doing lives/q&as today? I think it confirms she’s 100% there now.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just seen it. The answer about her eyelashes is just cringe
yeah I found it super cocky actually and a bit weird.Someone asks about your lashes and you talk about your mam and dad in bed?!!:sick: Can see why her and Richie get on now with all the talk of fat fanny flaps. She must find it hilarious.

Reactions: 7
Seeing this post really ground my gears today. In there you have him posting this "disclaimer" and then people with those issues saying it's still not an excuse. I have arthritis in my foot which seemed to appear around the point I was pushing myself to get to 15000 a day. 5000 is around 50mins of activities so that's actually not that bad.
that Emma looks pretty pleased with herself for someone who’s shagging her way up the chain 🤢 imagine sacrificing all your self respect by letting that dip its wick in you 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah I found it super cocky actually and a bit weird.Someone asks about your lashes and you talk about your mam and dad in bed?!!:sick: Can see why her and Richie get on now with all the talk of fat fanny flaps. She must find it hilarious.
Omg, I have just watched it - how embarrassing was her response to that question, I was cringing so much! As if that is your first response to a question about why you look like you do 🤷‍♀️ 'why are your eyes brown?' 'Because my mum and dad had sex' 🙈

So, I think we can all agree that she is fully complicit to everything and has even got her family involved. So disappointing 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wonder how much it killed him to not write fkn REAL FOOD.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.